lushlife

Sep 1, 2017
In my experience, there is no wrong way to play this game.
Recently I posted a Puritanical Prude Walkthru and even that has an abundance of sexual content.
However, here is a Guidebook of sorts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The following is my favorite path (as of v0.16) for those wanting a walkthrough for this game.

*author's note: Insomnia is a bitch.
To get more scenes with Stephen (the family father)

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
This is getting better and better (except cgi, still bad, but not worst than others), but I still miss the way it was pre-reboot, each scene was a trope sure to end with the MC striped, groped or banged... ah, those where the days.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017

Hello Patrons,
It was hard to decide what the MC's new girlfriend would look like. So, it's better you do it while I keep working on the school event :D
I have two models for you here. The final model can be a little different, I'll probably tweak the one you chose further to fit the role. She is free-spirited, rich and a little older than the MC. The background stories will vary a little according to their looks (that's my job :) ).
The one on the left is the first model and the one on the right is the second.

And, while I have the opportunity, I'll give you some info about the progression so far:
Morning events - done
Small event with Sam - done
School event - Writing 70%, Images 20%
BBC event - writing 40%, images 0%
I think the left one is much sexier, she would deserve a game of her own! Love those kisseable lips.
The one on the right looks a bit laracroftish, which is nice as well, and she's closer to our beloved heroine. The left one shows a hint of bitchyness and a gleam of meanness in her eyes which would be helpfull with some kind of competitious moments between best friends...

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I think the left one is much sexier, she would deserve a game of her own! Love those kisseable lips.
The one on the right looks a bit laracroftish, which is nice as well, and she's closer to our beloved heroine. The left one shows a hint of bitchyness and a gleam of meanness in her eyes which would be helpfull with some kind of competitious moments between best friends...
Yeah another one with a superb taste and an eye for hints of bitchyness! Too bad 65 people lack of it (meant no offense :) just kidding) :eek: ;) :giggle: Nevertheless, quite dissapointing for me. We have a gorgeous MC and now we get another char going in the same direction. Too sad, second one is quite boring looking and no compare to the MC. First one would have been an appealing difference to the MC. Maybe the story with her will get me.

First one

Second one

107 votes total

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

v 0.17 Evening Event Poll

Hello Patrons,

It's time we decide what will happen in the evening. During the day she goes to school, then she attends the BBC event and comes back home. What can she do then?

Date with Hank? Or poker night?

Hank

Poker

66 votes total

Last edited:

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm a bit disappointed that Hank has to be voted for in order to get the next event.
After all a few versions ago, I do remember Paperwork saying that in a few updates she'll have the option to go all the way with him, if thats the players decision.

I absolutely love this game and it's still fantastic nevertheless, but I would like to see a bit more progress choices.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Nelythia i think it’s because there’s so many branches to the story that need to be developed
and dev is only one person with limited time.

we still have to see more stuff with the headmaster, simon, homeless dudes, and of course uncle stephen, matt and chris.

i’m glad we may be getting something with the neighbor and poker night with the next update. likely you’ll see more hank stuff and profession in v0.18

Reactions: Jeiz

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I'm a bit disappointed that Hank has to be voted for in order to get the next event.
After all a few versions ago, I do remember Paperwork saying that in a few updates she'll have the option to go all the way with him, if thats the players decision.

I absolutely love this game and it's still fantastic nevertheless, but I would like to see a bit more progress choices.
Yeah, you've got a point there. I guess it is just that nobody wants to see her in a relationship. But maybe we underestimate Hank / Paperwork. Hank showed to be a dubious character (what did he do at the café? Why could he help with Mr. Miyagi??? He must be a guy with powers he misuses and a matching mind).So maybe we should trust Paperwork not to turn it into a boring romantic love story with monogamy between them. Me for example, I would love to see what selfies she will come up next (, apart from wanting to see her finally go all the way, of course...).

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, you've got a point there. I guess it is just that nobody wants to see her in a relationship. But maybe we underestimate Hank / Paperwork. Hank showed to be a dubious character (what did he do at the café? Why could he help with Mr. Miyagi??? He must be a guy with powers he misuses and a matching mind).So maybe we should trust Paperwork not to turn it into a boring romantic love story with monogamy between them. Me for example, I would love to see what selfies she will come up next (, apart from wanting to see her finally go all the way, of course...).
I think a good way to lure MC in a relationship with Hank would be the hint for some fetish a lot people like to see. And this is only reachable with the Hank path. The hinting could work like the beach scene with the "professor". After MC left a situation with hank you can spoil a conversation with Hank and a buddy of him. Maybe some bet between them that Hank can seduce the MC for a threesome or some more lewd situation, he lost a bet, has to seduce the MC, and when it comes to sex he blindfolds her, and his buddy takes over or something. Maybe some different situations depending on the players choices' before (wouldn't be a suprise though ;) ).

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes