L7Bear

May 29, 2017
no walkthrough. i have 7 pages and counting of saves right before a decision event (saves before bath/shower is a good idea due to the RNG in who peeps on you). i think i've played through the game 25+ times and all it takes is one slightly different choice in the beginning to unlock something new in the new update. awesome game.

maybe a scene gallery would be helpful paperwork? would be nice to see if we missed any scenes.
Definitely. I currently have 10 full pages of saves AND I cheat like a madman (I crack the game each release, read the RPY files, and view the images) and there is still at least one AWESOME scene for Day 12 that I know is in the game yet I haven't figured out how to get.

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i'm still wondering if I missed anything as well! L7Bear if you must cheat to get that missing scene please share save :)

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
i'm still wondering if I missed anything as well! L7Bear if you must cheat to get that missing scene please share save :)
Hidden scene that requires cheating:
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-sage-act-1-v0-16b-paperwork.9895/page-81#post-2116890

As for the Day 12 scene I haven't found yet, I'm 99% certain it is a scripted event that doesn't require cheats, I just haven't found the correct permutation of choices to get there yet. Which is my experience with this game - each release tends to have enough content to keep me busy trying variations until the next release. :giggle:

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that cheat scene is out of place. most be the reason we need to cheat to get it! :D
anyone knows anything about it, the reason its there?

Last edited:
Reactions: paperwork

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
that cheat scene is out of place. more be the reason we need to cheat to get it! :D
anyone knows anything about it, the reason its there?
I think it was planned for future content. If you see the numbers required to get it, we will trigger it very late in the game (not before day 20 I think). Oh and btw there is a similar scene when she is in the bath for the ppl who love data mining.

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Did anyone check whether Paperwork puts in new stuff in the first parts of the game, I mean, if he ads to older stuff and does not only continue on? In other words, will it bring out new content if I start a new game?

And a question I have asked before without getting a response - did anyone ever try to play the prude path? I just can't do it, but maybe someone has thenerve to try - whatis going to happen than?

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i think due to the lack of time unless there’s a serious error he doesn’t go back and change anything from the beginning.

i actually did try playing the prude path. it’s lol boring. but why not i’ll try doing it again later tonight to see if anything for the prude path (no naughtiness, being smart with Paul, no Hank, basically being a nun) in v0.16

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Well, you shouldn't be surprised that the good content isn't happening on a prude path.
You're preventing and avoiding it yourself after all.

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Well, you shouldn't be surprised that the good content isn't happening on a prude path.
TRUE - but should not choices matter?

It would be great if some day Paperwork invented a story path for the prudes which is worzh playing. BUT ONLY AFTER ALL THE REAL HOT STUFF IS DONE. It could e.g. contain silly accidental nudity, sharking, molestation (not a big fan of that), and a silly blackmail path (as a prude needs less alarm to be alarmed, I guess...).

Well, not my favourite way to play this game anyway - just asking...

Last edited:
Reactions: Phunfoteno

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
What would you consider the prude path, and what would you consider good content?
I have often found that the hottest sexiest content in this game came (pun intended) when I went back and selected the seemingly less slutty options.

If you think there is a prude path I suggest you try it. You might have missed out on some of the best content.

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Just trying to be as "prudish" as possible...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider that a walkthru of what not to do, kinda, sorta, maybe.
Thanks a lot! That's just great! Somehow I missed the exhibitionist stuff going with the picture you posted, which shocks me, as it is one of my favourites in this game. I will play arounfd with the gamee again, now really starting to search stuff. Very helpful answer, thanks again!

Reactions: Namco15 and L7Bear
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes