disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I am planning 3. But, act 1 and act 2 can merge at some point. As I said before. I don't promise anything at this point. I can say that there will be 3 phases in the MC's life for certain. I'll keep making PS as long as people are interested until the end of Act 3. If I am healthy and the players are interested, it will be quite a journey. After that, I have a few other projects in my mind.
I know I'm leaping ahead here, but on your Patreon page you've got a goal to move to proper 3D renders. You're still a ways from that goal, but I know, given the quality and frequency of your output, that you'll get there.

If you get there before PS is done, will you convert mid-act / mid-game, or will you wait for the next project?

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I know I'm leaping ahead here, but on your Patreon page you've got a goal to move to proper 3D renders. You're still a ways from that goal, but I know, given the quality and frequency of your output, that you'll get there.

If you get there before PS is done, will you convert mid-act / mid-game, or will you wait for the next project?
When Act 3 starts, there will be a time jump. I can switch the software then. Maybe I don't :) In the previous pages, there was a discussion about it. If I change the type of renders now, there will be a huge problem of inconsistent artwork. After investing so much time and effort in this game (invested by me and the players/supporters), I won't change the software I use before getting some feeling of closure from the game.

My goals on the Patreon, to be honest, are not valid now. When I started making the first PS, I didn't think I was going to be investing so much time into this. And I didn't know how much I was going to enjoy making PS. My priorities are a little different now. If I needed to switch the software, I wouldn't wait to reach $1500. And when I reach $1500 I wouldn't change the software if I thought it would be bad for the game.

The next project will not be made with HS for sure :)

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
yeah , it will be very odd if u change software.
projectsage is HS.
I forgot to mention in my previous reply to you, there will be obese man/men at some point. It's just hard for me to position them in sex scenes. Their bodies cover our little MC and it's hard to get good angles to show the good stuff. Anyway, the type will show up eventually.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
If I needed to switch the software, I wouldn't wait to reach $1500. And when I reach $1500 I wouldn't change the software if I thought it would be bad for the game.

That makes total sense. I guess I was kind of thinking of what the Inceton folks are doing, changing platforms mid-story and having to re-do the previous chapters to match.

What is it about HS you don't like? MC is an amazing model - haven't seen anyone produce DAZ girls that match her combination of leggy athleticism and chest volume.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
That makes total sense. I guess I was kind of thinking of what the Inceton folks are doing, changing platforms mid-story and having to re-do the previous chapters to match.

What is it about HS you don't like? MC is an amazing model - haven't seen anyone produce DAZ girls that match her combination of leggy athleticism and chest volume.
HS has limited assets, limited character generation (especially males) and some limitations about movement. I have learned to live with it. I use photoshop a lot. I know that DAZ will drive me crazy with it's own limitations too. But, that will stop me from repeating myself and I will have to do different stuff. Some of my plans for act 3 are impossible with HS. I don't like talking in absolutes because everything changes in time :) These are just plans.

I like the current MC model too. I couldn't remake her in DAZ :) But, I'll keep on trying.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
My opinion on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway - congratulation on the update, paperwork! THANKS AGAIN! Keep up the great work.
All of these are possible ray3dave :) What I know for certain is I won't make the fat guy a bad man. There is a DAZ model, everyone knows him from the games (model's name is George). He is nearly always the bad guy. I always tell myself when I make a DAZ game, I will make him the good guy. We don't have a George in HS. Any fat man is the closest thing for me :)

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I like the current MC model too. I couldn't remake her in DAZ :) But, I'll keep on trying.
Please, please, please keep trying.

And when you succeed, give it away to the community.

So many DAZ models are so freakishly hippy, it's like someone installed a countertop below their waist. The community needs a busty, leggy athletic model to play with.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
but isent there a plugin in HS to export to blender format? and from blender u can import to daz?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
but isent there a plugin in HS to export to blender format? and from blender u can import to daz?
I am not certain but from somewhere I got the info this would could legal problems, especially for commercial use. Maybe I dreamt about it, don't really know anymore...

Please, please, please keep trying.

And when you succeed, give it away to the community.

So many DAZ models are so freakishly hippy, it's like someone installed a countertop below their waist. The community needs a busty, leggy athletic model to play with.
Agree with you, and also many games with Daz renders the devs created models with faces like monsters from outer space. Don't know if they are blind, but they do some real freaks with their facial expressions! And the bodies, too much hips. But on the other hand, our MC here is also exaggerated, in another way which makes her quite appealing and fresh looking!

Of course it's your freedom of choice and I am totally fine with switching the software for the next project. Also one of the main things I play and support your game (and certainly the next) is the branching and many choices along with the teasing/exhibition scene build up.

But I just want you to think twice about changing within PS to another engine, even if it's beginning with Ch.2 or 3. Just because, imo, many supporters support you because of the gorgeous MC! To be clear, I am not a fanatic, what, new engine, burn in hell dev! ;) But you should make sure, your patreons not only like a new Daz model of the MC, but should say, WOW!, why didn't you change the engine earlier ;)

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
for me. I actually don't mind HS. I don't play any other HS game.
the reason is that the graphic is not good enough. but project sage is different. its actually well done.
but the strong points are the story/branches.
if going to DAZ will also mean that you will make less renders and less branches im actually not sure if I like it.
what about Playhome? is it possible to combine HS with it?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
for me. I actually don't mind HS. I don't play any other HS game.
the reason is that the graphic is not good enough. but project sage is different. its actually well done.
but the strong points are the story/branches.
if going to DAZ will also mean that you will make less renders and less branches im actually not sure if I like it.
HS does seem to have shorter render times, which is an important factor. Part of my love for this game is all the content, despite the posing limitations. I've noticed that HS devs tend to have quicker releases than Daz.

I don't mind HS graphics, but I'm not a pixelphile that needs everything in 4K in order to enjoy it. If the scene is hot, the graphics don't prevent my enjoyment. I may differ from the majority.

I feel kind of invested in the main character model. Reworking it in DAZ would be pretty much a different game.
I generally agree, although if the Acts are going to be as long as they seem, some technical upgrades could take place between acts. For instance I could probably deal with Act2 to have higher quality HS renders than Act1. And maybe Act3 (with the timeskip) could use Daz renders that are designed to look like HS.

But the models would have to match. Especially the MC.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
no walkthrough. i have 7 pages and counting of saves right before a decision event (saves before bath/shower is a good idea due to the RNG in who peeps on you). i think i've played through the game 25+ times and all it takes is one slightly different choice in the beginning to unlock something new in the new update. awesome game.

maybe a scene gallery would be helpful paperwork? would be nice to see if we missed any scenes.

Phunfoteno

Oct 6, 2017
maybe a scene gallery would be helpful @paperwork? would be nice to see if we missed any scenes.
Yeah, not necessarily a whole walkthrough, but a scene list/gallery with the variable requirements - you don't even have to name them, we can figure that out!

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes