Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The threesome scene ends in vaginal penetration from what it seems. Andrew scene ends in anal. So you can choose which of her cherries she loses, or just do blowjob or exhibitionism stuff instead.

Really excited that the game is finally including sex/blowjobs now and not just more teasing. Looking forward to where things go from here. Eventually a double penetration scene somewhere down the line would be hot.
Well, there was already a blowjob scene with the principal! But hey, in this game missing a scene is not difficult because of the many options! Don't ask me how I got the scene :giggle: But for me it's part of the fun! Not only playing one route but open minded trying different approaches, and sometimes even after weeks, discovering a new scene! (y)

I like the game, and I had no problems with the last event. Just wish there was more to it. It ended when it was getting hot.

However just upset that this game is very slow going. Do not get me wrong, last game was very very fast compared to this, I think best would be to find a middle ground between the two. I hope to see more scenes in the future, and hope she becomes more willing to do some crazy stuff.
Very slow is much exaggerating. The dev puts out nearly every month a big amount of content with hot scenes, and has obviously a bigger picture in mind. This game is, at least for me, near the optimum of output/build up/teasing/hot scenes. If you can only jerk of by double ass penetrations that's okay, but pacing in this game (always along with the regular output) is excellent, no need to change that. There are enough games out there with idiotic fuck scenes every update. That's why I am a patreon (and luckily the number of supporters is growing, so the dev does something right :) ! Just my opinion :)

Last edited:

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Honestly, doesn't look like vaginal at all. I rewatched all the scenes and it always looks more like anal.
If it was vaginal she'd be way more agressive and even yelling at them for taking her virginity against her will.
But she doesn't, so it must have been anal in those scenes. Which still makes her angry, but she is used to it due to the buttplug.

Reactions: atlas114

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Honestly, doesn't look like vaginal at all. I rewatched all the scenes and it always looks more like anal.
If it was vaginal she'd be way more agressive and even yelling at them for taking her virginity against her will.
But she doesn't, so it must have been anal in those scenes. Which still makes her angry, but she is used to it due to the buttplug.
Hm, I think it was vaginal. She was wet (at least my MC) and sliding in accidently is much easier vaginal then anal. And she can react from Keep calm, over Panic to very angry and very, very angry. Maybe paperwork could clarify this on a fit occasion :)

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Hm, I think it was vaginal. She was wet (at least my MC) and sliding in accidently is much easier vaginal then anal. And she can react from Keep calm, over Panic to very angry and very, very angry. Maybe paperwork could clarify this on a fit occasion :)
The vaginal thing can get out of hand quickly :) It is anal! She will lose her virginity to an official boyfriend only. I'll check the text and include a clarifying thought to MC's lines. Thank you for bringing the topic up again. I forgot to answer the previous posts about it :)

I may have forgotten to put something like that because I knew it was in her ass :) But, it may not be so obvious from the angles I chose for the release.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
The thought of her losing it in blackmail for example is a little bit interesting, but afaik paperwork doesn't want such content in his game as it'd be more a rape

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
But why? I mean I know why a boyfriend should be an option but why does it have to be someone official exclusively?
I agree, what I like is we can choose to not have a boyfriend. So, why not give the option for the people who want that option for her to lose her virginity to other people and maybe even in more extreme scenarios depending on the choices made by the player.

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
I have restarted this game many times but I am not able to get the series of pics in this archive on day 4. Any ideas? Never mind I got it.

Never mind I got it.

Last edited:

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I agree, what I like is we can choose to not have a boyfriend. So, why not give the option for the people who want that option for her to lose her virginity to other people and maybe even in more extreme scenarios depending on the choices made by the player.
She won't stay a virgin forever if you don't have a boyfriend. But, losing virginity to strangers won't be the case until Act 2 or maybe Act 3. You can have a boyfriend, lose virginity and then cheat on him :D

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
She won't stay a virgin forever if you don't have a boyfriend. But, losing virginity to strangers won't be the case until Act 2 or maybe Act 3. You can have a boyfriend, lose virginity and then cheat on him :D
It is nice to know it will be possible to lose the virginity to strangers. But act 3 is a long wait :(

Nevertheless, if we start to get more and more action in future updates even in act 1 I wont mind too much.
Keep up the good work dude.

Reactions: BeardedJack

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Really excited that the game is finally including sex/blowjobs now and not just more teasing. Looking forward to where things go from here. Eventually a double penetration scene somewhere down the line would be hot.
A few things you might have missed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
This entire ordeal with Andrew made me very uncomfortable. It's in such a stark dark contrast to the usual theme of the game where the worst thing our heroine has to deal with are an asshole principle or secretary. The sudden change in tone represents the severity of such a situation in real life very well, but I for one couldn't enjoy it.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes