Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Love this great update personally (both the music store/train and kitchen paths). Really well-done and looking forward to more updates of that similar type. Thanks.

Reactions: paperwork

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
there's a way out of the blackmail so that you don't do anything sexually perverted.

"Amy tries to stay cool and think"
"Some people deserve a second chance"
"Go and look for Paul"
"Try to get a confession"

This will skip you to the exhibitionist stuff with Andrew but you don't do anything sexual with either Andrew/Paul.

If you choose any variation of the above, it leads to sexy time with Paul, Andrew, or both.

Reactions: Namco15 and L7Bear

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
After kicking some ass and droppin some 'bows, I got hit with this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day12intro.rpy", line 3853, in <module>
NameError: name 'andrewexhib' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day12intro.rpyc", line 3853, in script
  File "D:\VN\Project Sage\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.16b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\VN\Project Sage\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.16b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\VN\Project Sage\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.16b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
ProjectSAGE Act 1 0.16b
Sat Jul 06 04:07:31 2019
which was followed directly by a little chat with George. Was anything missed in between with that error?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
yeh i know i did the exhibitionist route and at least it could be worse thats the only reason that i will play it next update but i fear it will get worse before getting better we will see, the thing i liked about this game was the different routes. At least there are other games too play :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
so far, I've noticed the following new things added:

> extended shower sequence for Stephen, Matt, Chris. You need to choose "Shower" and "leave the door open". You may have to save and reload as there's some RNG here to get the scene
> Beach bikini photoshoot with Matt
> at least 6+ variable branches with the Andrew/Paul scene
> Exhibitionist scene with Andrew, if you choose "not eager" you stay in the haltor top/skirt and I think the scene there is hotter than the outfit change
> Extended sequence with George, no sexy stuff here, just story
> Extended sequence with tutoring the boys, some teasing but mostly just story

all in all, pretty awesome update and an absurd amount of content. Looking forward to v0.17 already dammit

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
so far, I've noticed the following new things added:

> extended shower sequence for Stephen, Matt, Chris. You need to choose "Shower" and "leave the door open". You may have to save and reload as there's some RNG here to get the scene
> Beach bikini photoshoot with Matt
> at least 6+ variable branches with the Andrew/Paul scene
> Exhibitionist scene with Andrew, if you choose "not eager" you stay in the haltor top/skirt and I think the scene there is hotter than the outfit change
> Extended sequence with George, no sexy stuff here, just story
> Extended sequence with tutoring the boys, some teasing but mostly just story

all in all, pretty awesome update and an absurd amount of content. Looking forward to v0.17 already dammit
Yes and I think the story with George will be quite important for the future as we start to learn more about the "mafia" job it seems to do. And for the RPG introduction, I'm sure it will lead to some fun moment as she will play a rogue with no dex but a very high charisma :)

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
this update made me sick hopefully she will be able too take her revenge very soon, not sure i will be able too play through one more blackmail like that, what bothers me the most is that suddenly you have no way out and the game now is just like any other blackmail in games i think thats a shame and a missed chance.
Hello absalon1977. This is a plot event. That's why there is no way out of it. The main plot event was not the blackmail, it was the chat with George afterwards. Revenge is not the aim, it is a path. So, there will be similar events (at least 2) which will not have the same tone because it's the MC who wants something from Andrew (and Paul according to your choices) now. I thought it was clear in the dialogue. Is it not? If, so, I may revise it before the official release. Don't think of this post as reply to absalon1977 only, please share your opinions. I appreciate all feedback :)

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
After kicking some ass and droppin some 'bows, I got hit with this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day12intro.rpyc", line 3853, in script
  File "D:\VN\Project Sage\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.16b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\VN\Project Sage\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.16b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\VN\Project Sage\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.16b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
ProjectSAGE Act 1 0.16b
Sat Jul 06 04:07:31 2019
which was followed directly by a little chat with George. Was anything missed in between with that error?
You may have missed something I need to check it out. I'll fix whatever the problem is :)

Reactions: Nelythia

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Hey paperwork, love the game. Is it possible to shrink the game size any? 2 gig is a lot.
I don't like the loss of image quality if I decrease the size further. I am thinking of incremental updates at least for the PC version. I did it in the previous release. The latest release has more than 14000 images. The size is fair but still large, I agree.

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
I like the game, and I had no problems with the last event. Just wish there was more to it. It ended when it was getting hot.

However just upset that this game is very slow going. Do not get me wrong, last game was very very fast compared to this, I think best would be to find a middle ground between the two. I hope to see more scenes in the future, and hope she becomes more willing to do some crazy stuff.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't like the loss of image quality if I decrease the size further. I am thinking of incremental updates at least for the PC version. I did it in the previous release. The latest release has more than 14000 images. The size is fair but still large, I agree.
Have you tried using webp images for the whole thing? I noticed some of the early days have jpg files still.

Last edited:

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
The little penetration was anal though, so she is still a "virgin"
The threesome scene ends in vaginal penetration from what it seems. Andrew scene ends in anal. So you can choose which of her cherries she loses, or just do blowjob or exhibitionism stuff instead.

Really excited that the game is finally including sex/blowjobs now and not just more teasing. Looking forward to where things go from here. Eventually a double penetration scene somewhere down the line would be hot.

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
You may have missed something I need to check it out. I'll fix whatever the problem is :)
I don't know if you need it from me or not, but here's the save file just in case you do. Doesn't matter which option is selected, both lead to the error.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes