Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Well i have the choice between bairgain and act. But i cant pick act cause she says its too much? Can you pick this choice or is it for future updates and if you can pick it how can i pick it cause i retried 3 times now and i still cant pick it.
Ih you have a relationship with Hank you can not pick ACT.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
there is something that always bothering me,
nothing big
when brother 2 caught peeking while bathing/showering , but she said brother 1's name or vice versa, i don't really remember

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
This one was interesting, or to be precise the Paul/Andrew part and paths were interesting. I still cannot forget the boredom of the last ones but at least there's hope. I wonder when we're gonna see something interesting in the school and waitress parts, or her cheating on Hank.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Well depending on yr choice, MC is no longer a virgin which is a big statement in itself. I reckon the iron gates to sex scenes have finally been breached. Even if it’s just 2 cm for now. Future seems very promising.

Onward man, for sex and glory!
I'll say it was a bit more than 2cm :p
The little penetration was anal though, so she is still a "virgin"
I've only played the previous abandoned version of the game where she did anal with everyone.
Are you saying that in this new version, she's only just barely popped her anal cherry and her hymen is still intact?

That's some slow burn.

Reactions: paperwork

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Bargain & Act this is after the second choice 2- Andrew. And I was able to select Act. And if you want to see the different scenes you have to retry from the first choice.
On top of that, it depends if you are on love path with hank or not.
If you are on the love path with Hank, which one should you pick? Also, when I talked to Andrew I only got the option to bargain, not the act option. Also, how can you tell if you're on that path or not? Did I do something wrong somewhere?

zoro nami

Sep 14, 2018
If you are on the love path with Hank, which one should you pick? Also, when I talked to Andrew I only got the option to bargain, not the act option. Also, how can you tell if you're on that path or not? Did I do something wrong somewhere?
You should avoid Hank and at the same time you need to do something with Paul bfore so the act option will work

Reactions: paperwork

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
here's a save: full corruption path as I could (exhibitionism)
showed nude to Stephen/Matt
did bj with tech Paul
no relationship with Hank (because fuck that guy)

starts a bit into v0.16. hope it helps.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
this update made me sick hopefully she will be able too take her revenge very soon, not sure i will be able too play through one more blackmail like that, what bothers me the most is that suddenly you have no way out and the game now is just like any other blackmail in games i think thats a shame and a missed chance.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes