BIackBaron

Jul 24, 2017
It's all about doing a nice backup of your saves before a beta and you're good to go. By the way, isn't the definition of beta a player tested version? As far as I know that used to be the norm before companies ruined the term by making it a marketing tool.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

ProjectSAGE Act 1 v0.16 beta Download Links

Hello dear Patrons,

The download links for v 0.16b are below.

Warning: This is a beta! There can be bugs and errors. I recommend you not to overwrite your old saves. Some variables etc. are probably going to change even if there are not any bugs (highly unlikely :) ). After the test period, I'll release the final version and I recommend playing the paths you chose again in that version for your "real" saves.

PC:
*** r e d a c t e d ***
MAC:
Coming soon :)

There are plenty of paths in the Andrew event. Some scenes are effected by your choices in the previous Paul event and some choices are not available if the MC is officially dating with Hank. I'll update the game information page soon.

----------

Personal notes:

1. As mostly I do not post download links for games I support on patreon, thx for your understanding.
2. Seems to have a lot of new content! Filesizes compared: 0.15 ~1.95GB, 0.16 ~2.30GB
3. BETA version if you overread it, it's a BETA version. So not the final version. Bugs can and will be there, don't whine, it's a BETA version. And if I forgot to say, it's a BETA version. Not alpha or final, BETA. It's important to under stand what BETA means. Use internet. And last but not least it's a BETA version. Hopefully I didn't mentioned BETA version too much, but many many many people overread sometimes about BETA versions. So I think this modest hint that it is a BETA version should help people to understand, it's a BETA version.

Last edited:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Project SAGE [Act 1 v0.15b] [Paperwork] - Original Size: 1.95GB

Download Win (962.1MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
nothing wrong with waiting for the final version as there are always going to people that complain about bugs when it’s been clearly marked as a beta.

Jeiz

Jun 13, 2018
Played the newest patch already, it ain't that buggy, I think it should be posted very soon.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I'm getting a glitch with v0.16b where anytime I type "a" or "A" it goes to a Font Override page.
For example, when I go to type "Amy" for the character's name at the beginning of the game.

Is it just me, or is this happening for other people as well?

1562310925028.png

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I'm getting a glitch with v0.16b where anytime I type "a" or "A" it goes to a Font Override page.
For example, when I go to type "Amy" for the character's name at the beginning of the game.

Is it just me, or is this happening for other people as well?

View attachment 338115
It's just you, it's always Layer 8 ;) The screenshot you took indicates, somehow on pressing letter A, your Shift button is also pressed (maybe it's stuck or caps lock is active). Because with hitting Shift + A the same menu opens in my installation.

Reactions: L7Bear
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes