Jan 23, 2018
Reactions: Namco15 and Mormont

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Status Update

Hello dear Patrons,

I know that you are all excited for the new release. Unfortunately, I've been very disoriented for the last week since one of my parents has some health issues that required urgent attention. Together with my day job, it exhausted me. After a small surgical operation tomorrow, we are hoping everything will be all right.

Most probably, I won't be able to release the next version before first or second day of next month. I took my annual leave from my day job and will be able to work all day next week for this version and the next version. I'll let you know about the exact release date tomorrow.

Thank you for support,

PW

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I think the time would be better spend relaxing or he's the next one to throw in the towel because of health related issues.
I cannot decide, on one side I agree with you. On the other side, so many game devs dropped their output recently (at least for the ones I play) I am quite delighted to see such enthusiasm and motivation. :unsure:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
What's wide open and loose again? You guessed it, it's the annual summer hole. CPUs and brains overheat while the sun melts every motivation away. When donations won't even cover the cost of a new AC, dicks have to stay flaccid a little longer.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I cannot decide, on one side I agree with you. On the other side, so many game devs dropped their output recently (at least for the ones I play) I am quite delighted to see such enthusiasm and motivation. :unsure:
Except for the week before release, making this game don't exhaust me (mentally). I enjoy making it. But the last week is a beast for me.

What's wide open and loose again? You guessed it, it's the annual summer hole. CPUs and brains overheat while the sun melts every motivation away. When donations won't even cover the cost of a new AC, dicks have to stay flaccid a little longer.
That's not the case for PS. You'll see 2 releases next month ;) I'll make sure to get some rest during my leave too. That's a good advice.

Family comes first guys. ^^^^^^^
I had many similar messages from my patrons too. That only makes me more enthusiastic to go back and start making the game again. I want to thank all my Patrons and people here for their support. There is a time for everything. Last week and this week was not the time for making the game. Next week is a perfect time for making it. I'm lucky that I have Patrons that are understanding when I need to deal with other priorities in my life.

Next week, we'll be talking about the new release and you'll probably be making comments about Andrew and George. And then, we'll be talking about MC's new girlfriend and the BBC event before the end of the month.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
good to hear from you paperwork. family and health should always come first and i respect your work ethic.

love that we’ll see two content updates next month and honestly am waiting anxiously for v0.16.

maybe some more teaser/preview pics? last time you had some you already had 1800 renders and planned to write more scenes. surely there’s some sexy pics available ;)

Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018
Except for the week before release, making this game don't exhaust me (mentally). I enjoy making it. But the last week is a beast for me.

That's not the case for PS. You'll see 2 releases next month ;) I'll make sure to get some rest during my leave too. That's a good advice.

I had many similar messages from my patrons too. That only makes me more enthusiastic to go back and start making the game again. I want to thank all my Patrons and people here for their support. There is a time for everything. Last week and this week was not the time for making the game. Next week is a perfect time for making it. I'm lucky that I have Patrons that are understanding when I need to deal with other priorities in my life.

Next week, we'll be talking about the new release and you'll probably be making comments about Andrew and George. And then, we'll be talking about MC's new girlfriend and the BBC event before the end of the month.
You are incredible and deserve all recognition you have, this one of the games that I see the most excitement of all, and this is all due to you, my congratulations, and health improvements to your family!

Reactions: BeardedJack

jamiroq

May 2, 2019
Hey
How do I get a darker path of the beach event on day 11 (besides not choosing to believe the boys twice)?
Thanks in advance

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
played this first and the abandoned version after.
i didnt think that i would play this one, the engine is not as good as daz, but what it lack on quality rendering it compensate with good and interesting story, and even if theres limitations with the graphics i feel the dev its doing what its possible with the engine with good results.
the difference between the old and new is impressive. so it was a good choice to abandon the old one since the new one is more enjoyable to play. keep it up!

what im looking forward is:
- Stephen, hopefully interesting, behind the back from the rest of the family.
- Mr. Wilson, not as interesting as with dad at the moment, but could be quite hot with the peeping tom, helping maid, plaything with his buds.
- Sam, well, she needs to help a homeless dude. but how?
- Simon, nerdy dude? im expecting lots of teasing and teaching moments.

Reactions: BeardedJack

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
played this first and the abandoned version after.
i didnt think that i would play this one, the engine is not as good as daz, but what it lack on quality rendering it compensate with good and interesting story, and even if theres limitations with the graphics i feel the dev its doing what its possible with the engine with good results.
the difference between the old and new is impressive. so it was a good choice to abandon the old one since the new one is more enjoyable to play. keep it up!

what im looking forward is:
- Stephen, hopefully interesting, behind the back from the rest of the family.
- Mr. Wilson, not as interesting as with dad at the moment, but could be quite hot with the peeping tom, helping maid, plaything with his buds.
- Sam, well, she needs to help a homeless dude. but how?
- Simon, nerdy dude? im expecting lots of teasing and teaching moments.
Those are the same paths im waiting to develop further. Amen

Reactions: baka
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes