atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
maybe I'm in the minority but there *should* still be a way out if MC I mean Amy has been virtuous the whole journey and depending on your choices if you haven't been acting like a total hoebag the entire time.

that being said, it's still your game paperwork and you should create it as you see fit. i'll still play anyway because I like it that much :D

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i just thought about some more and this dev has done 1800 renders in two weeks and still isn’t done. should be a sizable update when ready and i can’t wait to play and see what crazy situations our Amy has gotten herself into

monkeymmm

Dec 27, 2017

Dev. Update #2 for v0.16

Hello Patrons,
Another update with surprising numbers and some preview images :)

Matt's photo-shoot event is done. He thought they went jogging. Interesting how things turn out.

The Andrew event is still changing and growing...I can't stop myself. According to your choices, the MC can find herself doing some exhibitionist stuff with these clothes.

Or these clothes...I can't post the images for the alternative route!

But, this was how it looks before things start moving. She tries to convince Paul here.

And this is the last image I'll post. She decides to go downstairs to breakfast with a white outfit. Isn't white a little bit dangerous?

However, this is how the development looks so far:

Writing:80% !!?

-The writing was 80% last time.

-Yes. I added more scenes as usual after starting to make images. So, there is progression :) And right now there are 1800 images for the next update. Some of them won't be used and more will be added.

Thank you for your patience, I want to do the Andrew scene(s) right. I know some of you are protective of the MC and this is a blackmail situation and it is serious this time. No easy way out like the last encounter with Paul.
can't wait

Reactions: Namco15

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
given how fast dev is going, i am crossing my fingers and toes it will be released next weekend unless he decides he wants to add even more scenes!

like MC asking stephen about his “problem” and offering to help
or MC being eye candy girlfriend to Simon at the school and doing “stuff” for him to help him build confidence
or maybe even another poker night with the neighbor and his old buddies

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
given how fast dev is going, i am crossing my fingers and toes it will be released next weekend unless he decides he wants to add even more scenes!

or MC being eye candy girlfriend to Simon at the school and doing “stuff” for him to help him build confidence
Your ideas won't help stopping my drooling :LOL:

RuddyB

Jun 4, 2018
Is the official name of the MC, Amy?
It's Amy from Romania. For me however, in the main sàve where she's very open but isn't dating Hank she's Lacey from Spain. In another save where she's very open but is dating Hank she's Darla from Ireland. And in another where she's really into Chris she's Sarah from South Africa. And so on for all my different saves. That way I know which route I'm playing by her name. I love to go back and do everything to see how much PW has put into the game.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
It's Amy from Romania. For me however, in the main sàve where she's very open but isn't dating Hank she's Lacey from Spain. In another save where she's very open but is dating Hank she's Darla from Ireland. And in another where she's really into Chris she's Sarah from South Africa. And so on for all my different saves. That way I know which route I'm playing by her name. I love to go back and do everything to see how much PW has put into the game.
she's the fresh prince from bel air

RuddyB

Jun 4, 2018

I'm really looking forward to the next poker night. However, from talking to PW I doubt it will be in this update. I'm hoping it will be in the next one though.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
looking forward to the next update to have poker night once again. (maybe in v0.17) i think there’s a lot of potential for naughtiness with not just the neighbor but his old men buddies - for me i picked choices for Amy to be totally cool with being gawked out by the old guys.

Reactions: RuddyB and Namco15

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
V15 - May 16
V14 - April 6 (2 days)
V13 - Feb 9
V12 - Dec 15

Based on previous released dates, I would say V16 will most likely be release from last week of June. I am guessing June 25th onwards. Brace yourself for incoming blackmail and exhibitionist content for this release!

LunaticF

Jul 21, 2017
DAMN!!!! every time i play i actually find a different variation of certain scenes. Damn paperwork the truth or dare scene without Matt was awesome. Hopefully there will be more of that sort in future updates

paperwork are you planning on having a scene similar to the modeling job in the supermarket like in your old version of this game coz that was a awesome :love::love:

EricSunny

Apr 13, 2019
I always got the truth or dare game without Mat. How do you get it with Mat?
I said yes to Hank and on the next try i said no. Everytime Hank called Mat and he left before the game.

I found my mistake, you have to say yes to Hank from the beginning. But i told him maybe and then yes. Problem solved.
How long will it take to find all possible routes that our Paperwork created?
You are the best!

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes