atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
if you want all routes you’ll have to be a patron to get the walkthrough as it hasn’t been posted yet.

for me i just have a ton of saves before major decisions, then replay again and again trying different decisions.

Last edited:

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
There is no real walkthrough, I did post the game information a few pages back which is kind of a walkthrough, but not a step by step walkthrough.

It's the best one available, as no one decided to do a walkthrough yet

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
the only compressed version is based off of v0.12b. no one else has done it for the most recent update.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
back on topic, i’ve been checking paperwork’s patreon; hoping to see a new post that it’s in testing :p

but sadly nothing yet. maybe he is adding even more scenes?!

Reactions: Namco15

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
back on topic, i’ve been checking paperwork’s patreon; hoping to see a new post that it’s in testing :p

but sadly nothing yet. maybe he is adding even more scenes?!
He said some ours ago, maybe beta testing at the weekend, so we're getting close!

"I'm doing as much as I can do :) Probably the game will be a t beta at the weekend."

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
To keep up my connection with the game I played through the abandoned version again. The good news is, that there seems to be a lot of stuff in it that could be implemented into the game again in later versions. And those who can't wait to see the MC fucking around can learn to trust trhe DEV from the abandoned version. He sure will deliver, but let's enjoy the new great set up with lots of teasing and slow development.

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I played the last update. It was huge, big compliment to the Dev!
Especially the cosplay show with dozens of costumes was superb!

Question: how many main routes there are?
I've the route with uncle, is there a route with Hank, Matt and Chris, too? Depending on peeking at shower maybe?
And I hope there's a route with auntie too. MC mentioned she hasn't girlfriends so far and the only woman she is close is auntie, so hopefully there is some progress in the next updates :)

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
there's a route with Hank but it doesn't progress far (btw fuck Hank i hate that guy lol)
no route with Matt or Chris but dev said there'll be some stuff with Matt in the v0.16 release
shower peeks haven't been fleshed out yet. if i recall correctly dev will add to this once "Amy" loses her tan lines

simply put, there's many different routes but as the game is still in the beginning stages it's more of a introductory to the characters.

for me, I am looking forward to:

Amy (the MC) jerking Uncle Stephen off to help him with his problem; hopefully in the shower/bathtub
Amy doing more stuff to technician Paul
Amy giving another hj and eventually bj to Simon the student
Amy doing more stuff with the homeless folks
Amy getting risque during poker nights with the neighbor and his buddies

obviously the above is speculative and will probably make it at some point but it'll be a while because this is a huge project and dev just doesn't have enough time in the day.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
sorry for asking, but is the game close to be updated?
Seriously man - just a few post above your own someone asked almost the exact same thing. Please at least try to check the latest few posts or do a quick search just for 'thread' with 'update' as search criteria.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
He said some ours ago, maybe beta testing at the weekend, so we're getting close!

"I'm doing as much as I can do :) Probably the game will be a t beta at the weekend."
Nothing new about beta testing or something else at the moment. But as a clever fapper I didn't keep my erection waiting for the release! I used it somewhere else :giggle: Because I know the next erection will come (sooner or later :cool:) and maybe it is crossing the new update :ROFLMAO:

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Seriously man - just a few post above your own someone asked almost the exact same thing. Please at least try to check the latest few posts or do a quick search just for 'thread' with 'update' as search criteria.
yes but that was last wednesday...

RuddyB

Jun 4, 2018
There's been no news. My guess is this weekend PW was hold up in a room clacking away at the keyboard, compiling, testing, reclacking, recompiling, retesting, etc... I'm sure we'll hear something soon. I'll let you know when something is posted.

Reactions: Locamenteloco
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes