vmanisvnasty

Aug 16, 2017
I am probably just dumb but after I extracted, I just have two folders, projecsageapp1 and macosx. I cant find the .exe file..

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, u need to save before u continue in the "bath/shower" scene. we get a choice to let it open or close the door or "dont give a crap" or "want it open" and u need to reload until the chosen dude u want to creep on her.

MonsterMinion

Jul 29, 2017
I think you must avoid the relationship with Hank.
what is the darker path? I did avoid the relationship with Hank and didn't believe the boys both times. I think I may have screwed up somehow, but I don't want to go back and try a third time.

BTW, thank you Longo for recommending this (it was on a different game post)!! I wasn't sure about the character design, but I'm really liking the MC and the options you can choose.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
hope to hear some status update news tomorrow or Tuesday!
On June 11 he stated the update already has 1800 new images. Then the pause with the health issues of a family member. And if I remember right he took vacation last week (or ist this week?). First of all let's hope everything is or will be okay with his family member and on the other hand, if he's in "the flow" maybe he will smash us with an update with over 2000 images ;)

That's not meant greedy just an observation of the last updates where he's "insatiable" in producing images :giggle:(y)

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I'm not too concern about v16 tbh. As stated, 1800 renders + 75% writing minimum already in production since June 11. While he has the kink of producing more and more, 1st week release of July is feasible but then again there is the waiting period from beta release... So maybe 2nd week at the latest.

V17 however, hohohoho! Will be released in July as well. Doesn't seem humanly possible unless
1) Cut down on render images / plot
2) Summon clones to aid him

My money is on 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Guenther78

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Beta or Tested

Hello dear Patrons,

I was thinking about releasing the beta to you. Then, I thought, I don't know what you want. The beta can ruin somethings for you even though I am still checking it as much as I can. But, you can play it sooner :)

Tell me what to do :D

2019-07-04, 08:13

Give me the beta version! 40

I wanted the tested version, I hate bugs! 23

Last edited:

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018

Beta or Tested

Hello dear Patrons,

I was thinking about releasing the beta to you. Then, I thought, I don't know what you want. The beta can ruin somethings for you even though I am still checking it as much as I can. But, you can play it sooner :)

Tell me what to do :D

2019-07-03, 19:05

Give me the beta version! 17

I wanted the tested version, I hate bugs! 9
someone:
I WANT the BETA VERSION, while playing... it has bugs, I HATE BUGS, stupid developer, why did he release a version with bugs.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes