CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Project SAGE [Act 1 v0.15b] [Paperwork] - Original Size: 1.95GB

Download Win (962.1MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this 15b or 16b?

bugasa

Jul 4, 2017
I wanted the girl to be lean, Ponyguy. This is my first game but I've been lurking these forums for some time. Girls in games here are usually a bit "thick" for my taste. However, the game is for you. So if it is the general opinion about the girl, I may change the proportions in the future although I'm not willing to do it drastically :)

Since this is a "0.1", I'm open to all kinds of criticism. Please let me know what you think of it.
Great game, one of my favorites! keep up the amazing work!

Reactions: Namco15

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
As far as i played , the MC sill not have any sex relationship with any one, only one sex scene is in MC's dream , but still , this game's scene really batter than "a mother a wife" , at least i see a lot exhibition scene.

I didn't mean "a mother a wife" was not good enough , they are two different story , a married women carry a lot burden , it should not easy to become a women who act by her lust .

Still , i really want see some way in this game :
1. Affair secret with uncle
2. Nympho
3. True love
4. Girl vision harem (why always a guy with a group lady !!)

Man !! keep good (paper)work !! i believe in you !!

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Well depending on yr choice, MC is no longer a virgin which is a big statement in itself. I reckon the iron gates to sex scenes have finally been breached. Even if it’s just 2 cm for now. Future seems very promising.

Onward man, for sex and glory!

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Is this early in the game? cause i cant remember this option in the last 3/4 updates.
You have mainly 2 big choices to do in this update:
1- Amy panics / Amy tries to stay cool & think
2- Talk to andrew / Go & look for Paul

Depending on theses choices, you will have several plots with differents scenes/dialogues.

Reactions: Locamenteloco

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Well depending on yr choice, MC is no longer a virgin which is a big statement in itself. I reckon the iron gates to sex scenes have finally been breached. Even if it’s just 2 cm for now. Future seems very promising.

Onward man, for sex and glory!
I'll say it was a bit more than 2cm :p

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
You have mainly 2 big choices to do in this update:
1- Amy panics / Amy tries to stay cool & think
2- Talk to andrew / Go & look for Paul

Depending on theses choices, you will have several plots with differents scenes/dialogues.
Well i have the choice between bairgain and act. But i cant pick act cause she says its too much? Can you pick this choice or is it for future updates and if you can pick it how can i pick it cause i retried 3 times now and i still cant pick it.

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Well i have the choice between bairgain and act. But i cant pick act cause she says its too much? Can you pick this choice or is it for future updates and if you can pick it how can i pick it cause i retried 3 times now and i still cant pick it.
Bargain & Act this is after the second choice 2- Andrew. And I was able to select Act. And if you want to see the different scenes you have to retry from the first choice.
On top of that, it depends if you are on love path with hank or not.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes