DaniDax

Jun 23, 2020
my system is in a different language and I don't wanna change that and restart rn since I'm downloading stuff, so I'll just type out what the options probably are in english, this is on Windows 10 btw
go to Windows settings->time and language->click on date, time, and region on the right side of the screen->additional settings for date, time, and region on the right side->on the window that pops up click on "change the date, time, and number formats"->on the window that pops up after that, go to the first tab and select Japan on the first drop down menu

click "Apply" and happy fapping, no need to restart and you can just change it back if you want after you're done playing, if this doesn't work for you I'd try going to the additional settings option on this last window and changing "," to "." for the decimals or the other way around

let me know if it doesn't work or if my translation was shit and I'll change my system's language and get some screenshots when I wake up
oh interesting im gonna test it then, i have w11 i expect dont have any problem, ty

DaniDax

Jun 23, 2020
my system is in a different language and I don't wanna change that and restart rn since I'm downloading stuff, so I'll just type out what the options probably are in english, this is on Windows 10 btw
go to Windows settings->time and language->click on date, time, and region on the right side of the screen->additional settings for date, time, and region on the right side->on the window that pops up click on "change the date, time, and number formats"->on the window that pops up after that, go to the first tab and select Japan on the first drop down menu

click "Apply" and happy fapping, no need to restart and you can just change it back if you want after you're done playing, if this doesn't work for you I'd try going to the additional settings option on this last window and changing "," to "." for the decimals or the other way around

let me know if it doesn't work or if my translation was shit and I'll change my system's language and get some screenshots when I wake up
well i don't know how to make it work, i dont think its because im using w11, just won't know how to do it, i don't know, it's quite confusing, but the game should run normally without the need for this.

Flying Hobo

Jul 13, 2017
well i don't know how to make it work, i dont think its because im using w11, just won't know how to do it, i don't know, it's quite confusing, but the game should run normally without the need for this.
yeah I think people here looked at the game's code and mentioned that it's a mess iirc, but it's the devs first game so that sort of thing isn't uncommon

was the issue here in finding the option, or did you find it and changing it didn't fix the game? depending on which one it was I can get those screenshots for you or search where that'd be on W11

DaniDax

Jun 23, 2020
yeah I think people here looked at the game's code and mentioned that it's a mess iirc, but it's the devs first game so that sort of thing isn't uncommon

was the issue here in finding the option, or did you find it and changing it didn't fix the game? depending on which one it was I can get those screenshots for you or search where that'd be on W11
well i change both options region and time and then when i open the game all still simillar xD

Flying Hobo

Jul 13, 2017
well i change both options region and time and then when i open the game all still simillar xD
it can be changed in more than one place and they have similar wording (at least on W10), so there's a chance you're going to the wrong one, let's see if these images work
there are other things that could affect it as well and you can change them through the same window on step 5, like going to additional settings and changing the decimal symbol, or going to the administrative tab and changing the system locale to Japan

W11 may not have these options as easily accessible but they gotta be there somewhere if you can find the control panel

Flying Hobo

Jul 13, 2017
How do you even beat the vampire guy or whatever he is? He has some attack that just hits you
is this when the illusions of Sena getting fucked by enemies appear? you gotta hit them in the same order as the animated CGs that show up before the illusions, so if you see the zombie CG first for example, the first set of illusions will be the zombie and some other random animation, you have to hit the zombie
do it for all illusions in order and it'll stun the boss

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
cheats plugin.
game client was changed to unity-il2cpp.
this plugin shoud be works on next game versions.

Features
  • remove minor censors.(black block)
  • F1 : HP 5, 50, 100, lock
  • F3 : Bullets
  • F4 : Take off (rotation)

Install
  • download . use latest one. current is #692
  • extract BepInEx to game folder.
  • download cheats plugin and extract it to BepInEx\plugins folder.
  • run game. (first launch takes some time)

if you're artists, edit images to remove censored..

edit1. some images make glitch. removed. added spider.

Last edited:

DaniDax

Jun 23, 2020
it can be changed in more than one place and they have similar wording (at least on W10), so there's a chance you're going to the wrong one, let's see if these images work
there are other things that could affect it as well and you can change them through the same window on step 5, like going to additional settings and changing the decimal symbol, or going to the administrative tab and changing the system locale to Japan

W11 may not have these options as easily accessible but they gotta be there somewhere if you can find the control panel
oh thats its the option nice i will try it nice again, i see that menu the other time but i think it works with other option that i see

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes