and delete or rename the folder "il2cpp" before installing my mod,
so no hiccups may happen. >w<

Image below 4 reference on how to install my mod,
and when prompt to overwrite file/s then click YES or OK for all of em. >w>
View attachment 3725141

...??

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I think this game is better than its current rating implies, but there's a glaring issue that holds it back: menu jank and the default keybinds being atrocious, while also being hard to rebind since the menu default keys go over where a typical Western player would put their movement and skill keys.

This game has a bad case of "Japanese hand syndrome", where Japan's default keybinds typically feel really uncomfortable to a westerner using a QWERTY keyboard. I had to use one of those programs that lets me bind keyboard keys to controller mappings just to experience the game - the gameplay is good and well-balanced for difficulty but the terrible default control schemes hurts the game for most people.

Apr 28, 2020
Welp here's the MODV0.362_GV-0.635, ENJOY. :3

View attachment 3725003
DL Links:
. :3

ModV0-362 Bug Reports:
-Empty-

Notes:
Don't forget to run the zip folder through an anti-virus scanner
before unpacking, if nothing is detected then unpacked, then scan the
unpacked folder again, and if nothing again then It's safe to use. ^w^

Please open folder "プロジェクトセナ_Data" in game's folder,
and delete or rename the folder "il2cpp" before installing my mod,
so no hiccups may happen. >w<

Image below 4 reference on how to install my mod,
and when prompt to overwrite file/s then click YES or OK for all of em. >w>
View attachment 3725141

If you overwrite the file, an error will occur. What does this mean?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Send me a message if you've modified it!
I'm planning 2 redo mod when next game version comes around if I can, although IDK if I want to continue modding dis, the dev probably realized their mistake on dis version, and converting it from il2cpp 2 Assembly-CSharp will be impossible on next update, maybe. XwX
For now, there's a temp fix on my link:
MODv0.362 post 2 solve UR issue. >w<

Reactions: JustAl

Flying Hobo

Jul 13, 2017
lol the tp bug fixed like that?
yeah, I'm guessing the game was coded in a way that different regional formats can affect enemy speeds or knockbacks, probably due to the usage of "," and "." being used as decimals in different countries, either that or time
it also affected the pleasure gauge, so depending on the enemies that grabbed the MC I was getting soft locked in a perma-cum loop lol

DaniDax

Jun 23, 2020
yeah, I'm guessing the game was coded in a way that different regional formats can affect enemy speeds or knockbacks, probably due to the usage of "," and "." being used as decimals in different countries, either that or time
it also affected the pleasure gauge, so depending on the enemies that grabbed the MC I was getting soft locked in a perma-cum loop lol
yes i have the same problem of that loops but i need the change my computer language and reboot my pc each time to play the game? that souns very annoying

DaniDax

Jun 23, 2020
Anyway, I have tried it or at least I think so and it hasn't worked for me, could you show me with a screenshot which option you specifically touched on please? thanks in advance bro

Flying Hobo

Jul 13, 2017
Anyway, I have tried it or at least I think so and it hasn't worked for me, could you show me with a screenshot which option you specifically touched on please? thanks in advance bro
my system is in a different language and I don't wanna change that and restart rn since I'm downloading stuff, so I'll just type out what the options probably are in english, this is on Windows 10 btw
go to Windows settings->time and language->click on date, time, and region on the right side of the screen->additional settings for date, time, and region on the right side->on the window that pops up click on "change the date, time, and number formats"->on the window that pops up after that, go to the first tab and select Japan on the first drop down menu

click "Apply" and happy fapping, no need to restart and you can just change it back if you want after you're done playing, if this doesn't work for you I'd try going to the additional settings option on this last window and changing "," to "." for the decimals or the other way around

let me know if it doesn't work or if my translation was shit and I'll change my system's language and get some screenshots when I wake up

Reactions: jvictlol
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes