RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
You can just rip the scenes at that point, or find them online. My comment in under the assumption that one isn't cheating, or just snagging scenes. If so, both of these are grindy, although WaB does have better scenes.
My first comment didn't mention the grind in either game but yeah most rpgm games are pretty grindy from what I've played but some have more content and polish and added little bonuses I like, wab has a bunch of those like the exhibitionisms and allowing to be naked and people take notice, in this game a random npc has their whole 15 inch dick out and the mc is like oh that's a really tall woman! and that's about it lol. This doesn't seem to have anything except for some of the heart npc scenes that give you an erotic scene out of it, maybe they will add more in the future updates.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
My first comment didn't mention the grind in either game but yeah most rpgm games are pretty grindy from what I've played but some have more content and polish and added little bonuses I like, wab has a bunch of those like the exhibitionisms and allowing to be naked and people take notice, in this game a random npc has their whole 15 inch dick out and the mc is like oh that's a really tall woman! and that's about it lol. This doesn't seem to have anything except for some of the heart npc scenes that give you an erotic scene out of it, maybe they will add more in the future updates.
Your comment wasn't mentioning it, but I have noticed others mention it because of how rough some of the encounters can be. I agreed with those things in WaB as that is what gives it more soul. I as just stating that if they hate the grind in this, it will be worse in WaB, especially the battles. While I am ok with some grind, some games have too much of it and for too little payoff. The grind in this didn't bother me so much as exploring generally leveled me up enough. It was the rough beginning that caught me off guard.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Your comment wasn't mentioning it, but I have noticed others mention it because of how rough some of the encounters can be. I agreed with those things in WaB as that is what gives it more soul. I as just stating that if they hate the grind in this, it will be worse in WaB, especially the battles. While I am ok with some grind, some games have too much of it and for too little payoff. The grind in this didn't bother me so much as exploring generally leveled me up enough. It was the rough beginning that caught me off guard.
Yeah the first hour or two should really be adjusted or put later in the game if he wants to keep it in the game, I'm pretty sure even I started this game a year ago and dropped it at or after the dungeon because it was so boring, this time around I rushed through that to get to the real content and I'm quite enjoying it as an rpg I guess with erotic stuff(wish there was much more of it at every corner but maybe one day)
WaB on the other hand is an erotic game first then rpg second in my mind, that they just slapped a dungeon in and other grindy stuff, im not too interested in the story or anything but the content and art is great so it keeps me playing

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
God I cant for the life of me get past the first maze/puzzle at the benging of the game it's ethier bugged or im missing something

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
God I cant for the life of me get past the first maze/puzzle at the benging of the game it's ethier bugged or im missing something
You guys really need to read the pages before posting something.

It isn't said in the game but you need to press Space when walking toward some rocks to make them move.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
You guys really need to read the pages before posting something.

It isn't said in the game but you need to press Space when walking toward some rocks to make them move.
People never make that attempt, Elfrey. I have seen numerous other threads where every page or so is someone asking the same question that has been answered many times before. I think it is best to just ignore and let them go ignorant if they can't bother to put in some work and search a thread.

Reactions: Elfrey

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
People never make that attempt, Elfrey. I have seen numerous other threads where every page or so is someone asking the same question that has been answered many times before. I think it is best to just ignore and let them go ignorant if they can't bother to put in some work and search a thread.
I mean, there are only 13 pages, it takes less time to CRTL+F "Rock" and to try every page than typing the message. I did that for a 240+ pages thread, goddammit !

Kartul

Apr 26, 2018
does anyone have an inkling on as how to get the sapphire crystal activated at the caste break-in?

BasonA

Aug 8, 2019
does anyone have an inkling on as how to get the sapphire crystal activated at the caste break-in?
Once you enter the castle, go right, go up (door might be locked but there are several keys in chests around the area) and you'll find an altar.

For the green one, in the room with the 3 crystal statues, enter the top-right room, keep going until you reach a balcony-like area and go up through another locked door. Keep going and you'll eventually get to a room with several fish-girls and the green crystal.

I have no idea where the last one is though.

Kartul

Apr 26, 2018
Once you enter the castle, go right, go up (door might be locked but there are several keys in chests around the area) and you'll find an altar.

For the green one, in the room with the 3 crystal statues, enter the top-right room, keep going until you reach a balcony-like area and go up through another locked door. Keep going and you'll eventually get to a room with several fish-girls and the green crystal.

I have no idea where the last one is though.
Im in the exact same spot. I feel like some sequence perhaps didnt activate, like maybe related to that red magic field or whatever.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
How much futa on futa content is in this game by chance? from the screenshots, there is at least one?

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
How much futa on futa content is in this game by chance? from the screenshots, there is at least one?
The MC is a futa and there are a loooot of other side characters that are futa as well. Whenever Eraanthe, the artist, opens their commissions, they let you comm someone to appear in the game, so a lot of the side characters in particular have been comm'd that way

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game V1.25d
from 1.28 GB to 423 MB

have a nice one ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 54ub and Asenaris
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes