RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Nid

Jun 20, 2017
Hey was just wondering where the pieces for the dwarven lock are located as i'm a little stuck on this quest ty

Rocky42

Jul 16, 2020
Yeah so the thing that blocked me here is where to go after speaking with Water Elf Lady in the Sleeping Mire.

Last edited:

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
Long update times, just check the dev discord for more info. also I believe the abandoned tag is auto applied if there has not been an update to games current version after a while.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Long update times, just check the dev discord for more info. also I believe the abandoned tag is auto applied if there has not been an update to games current version after a while.
Well if they insist on releasing updates literally once a year that's on them.

Reactions: metus101

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
To be fair the devs put so much work on this game on their free time that long updates are understandable they are not making much of it if any and this is not their main source of income its more of a hobby project for them.

They make sure to put a full chapter of content usually so instead of releasing 5 min game updates like many devs on the site they put put out builds worth hours of gameplay instead which I prefer it this way.

And yea the game is not abandoned devs are working on it everyday as a side hobby.

Reactions: drannoc

Candy1206

Nov 14, 2021
Been playing this for a while but i got stuck in act 2. Id love a gallery or at least some walkthrough cuz its confuzing as fuck if you want to recreate a certain image u see online and no way how to do it...

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes