RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Dvvhx

Jul 9, 2022
i have a very bigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg probleeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmm here
i can't move thoso broken pillers aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
can anyone anyone help me pleassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
i have a very bigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg probleeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmm here
i can't move thoso broken pillers aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I was too for a little bit. You have to push the square rocks onto the grey tiles. Walk against them and press enter.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
So are there any games that this developer doesn't abandon?
what are you even talking about? this is the only game the dev has made and its not even abandoned updates just take time to come out the game is being worked on daily.
If you want to blame anybody blame f95zones abandoned tag system that automatically flags it as that once a certain time passes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RNDM and Ssato243

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
what are you even talking about? this is the only game the dev has made and its not even abandoned updates just take time to come out the game is being worked on daily.
If you want to blame anybody blame f95zones abandoned tag system that automatically flags it as that once a certain time passes
Username checks out.

Look, when a dev *literally* goes a full year between releases you WILL excuse even criteria looser than this forum's for that. Or do I really have to explain how godawfully common it is for devs to de facto drop projects and go full radio silent?

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
haha im p sure this is shit post :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Username checks out.

Look, when a dev *literally* goes a full year between releases you WILL excuse even criteria looser than this forum's for that. Or do I really have to explain how godawfully common it is for devs to de facto drop projects and go full radio silent?
I would say year-long dev cycles are actually more the norm. But that's cool; for a game forum I understand it's too long. That being said the [Abandoned] tag is pretty annoying.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
Username checks out.

Except he dint the dev literally has replied multiple times saying the game is not abandoned linking all his social media so people can see the progress but it seems people on this site are either too dumb or too lazy to read they would rather just spam the same question that have been answered then to scroll up to see that their question has been answered multiple times in the same page.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RNDM

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Except he dint the dev literally has replied multiple times saying the game is not abandoned linking all his social media so people can see the progress but it seems people on this site are either too dumb or too lazy to read they would rather just spam the same question that have been answered then to scroll up to see that their question has been answered multiple times in the same page.
Social media and whatnot is absolutely irrelevant, what matters is the cold hard proof of concrete releases.

And people in this forum routinely ask things that were just answered like in the post immediately above the one they quoted. Get used to it, that's the internets generation for ya.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Project Skyward Dev

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Social media and whatnot is absolutely irrelevant, what matters is the cold hard proof of concrete releases.

And people in this forum routinely ask things that were just answered like in the post immediately above the one they quoted. Get used to it, that's the internets generation for ya.
Yes, the kids frequenting these sites have an inability to find something on their own. I still wonder why people ask a question without using the search function considering people use to put every question they had into a search engine, like Google.

Reactions: Jyggalagg
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes