RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
if anybody has any questions regarding the game you guys can always swing by using the itch link that contains the discord to the game its very active posting game progress and helping out players on the daily.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Mods should update the page, the game is not abandoned. Check the official website and the discord. There is a release date and the devs are active all the time!!!
It doesn't matter what the devs claim to be doing or planning unless there's tangible results, in other words if there's more than 6 months between updates it's marked as abandoned.

Since this game gets updates less than once a year, get used to seeing that tag in the title.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Sooo is the game still in production? :unsure: Also how much content in the current version and if its worth looking in to? :unsure:

Dvvhx

Jul 9, 2022
Can any body give us some walkthrough or somthing like that?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i cant find any way to go through the ruins?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa please somebody help!

GALVANIZER

Nov 2, 2020
Hey guys, I was just wondering. I just finished the Haunted Woods mission and I know that is possible to make the Old Hag fuck Hitomi, but how?! Can anyone please explain?

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
Hey guys, I was just wondering. I just finished the Haunted Woods mission and I know that is possible to make the Old Hag fuck Hitomi, but how?! Can anyone please explain?
So the Old Hag fucks Yoshiko, not Hitomi. If you accused the Hag during the Haunted Woods quest and she was arrested, you can find her in the dungeons of the King's castle when you break in. If you didn't accuse her, you'll need to wait until the final dungeon of version 1.25f. You'll find her in one of the rooms and she'll fuck Yoshiko as many times as you want there :)

Hi, does anyone know if the 4th dark crystal is in the prologue, or somewhere after?
This is a Dark Crystal guide that's up to date for 1.25f.
DarkCrystal Locations:
Dark Crystal 01 - Foothills 01
Dark Crystal 02 Mystic Ruins>Entrance
Dark Crystal 03 Mystic Ruins>Room05
Dark Crystal 04 Kadra>Inn> Room02
Dark Crystal 05 Kadra
Dark Crystal 06 Abandoned_Camp
Dark Crystal 07 Moalla Coast
Dark Crystal 08 Fan’lorn_Forest 02
Dark Crystal 09 Fan’lorn_Forest 05
Dark Crystal 10 Mysterious_Grave
Dark Crystal 11 Abandoned_Shack
Dark Crystal 12 Haunted Woods
Dark Crystal 13 Ivor>Ivor_Dinner
Dark Crystal 14 Ivor>Merlini Tent
Dark Crystal 15 Ivor>Sylvia’s Home (East R. House_FL2 02)
Dark Crystal 16 Ivor>East Res.>School
Dark Crystal 17 Ivor>East Res.>Mansion>Room03
Dark Crystal 18 North Slums > Building 02
Dark Crystal 19 North Slums > Stark's Pawn Shack
Dark Crystal 20 North Slums 3 > Building 06
Dark Crystal 21 South District > District Clinic
Dark Crystal 22 South District > Goldshackle Armory
Dark Crystal 23 South District > Thieves Guild > Horus Office
Dark Crystal 24 Foraminis > Entrance outside
Dark Crystal 25 Foraminis > Room 04 Floor 1
Dark Crystal 26 Foraminis > Dwarven Quarter
Dark Crystal 27 Foraminis > Hob-Goblin Bed Chamber
Dark Crystal 28 Sunset Orchard > Fairy House
Dark Crystal 29 Sunset Orchard > Summer HouseFL2
Dark Crystal 30 Jade Trail > Jade Path Way 01
Dark Crystal 31 Mage Guild > Room 03
Dark Crystal 32 Mage Guild > Room 05
Dark Crystal 33 The Glade > Residence
Dark Crystal 34 Turncliff River outside
Dark Crystal 35 Sleeping Mire
Dark Crystal 36 Undergrowth > Room 03 Floor 1
Dark Crystal 37 Undergrowth > Room 02 Floor 2

GALVANIZER

Nov 2, 2020
So the Old Hag fucks Yoshiko, not Hitomi. If you accused the Hag during the Haunted Woods quest and she was arrested, you can find her in the dungeons of the King's castle when you break in. If you didn't accuse her, you'll need to wait until the final dungeon of version 1.25f. You'll find her in one of the rooms and she'll fuck Yoshiko as many times as you want there :)

Thanks for the reply man! But I saw an image on e-hentai of Hitomi fucked by the Old Hag. Basically the same way of when she get fucked by blue ogre or minotaur. Are you really sure she'll fuck Yoshiko and not Hitomi?

Reactions: Raikoblast

GALVANIZER

Nov 2, 2020
Guys help! I'm stuck in the Crimson Trail mission. I've found the ruins, opened the green chest...and now what? What am I supposed to do?

Reactions: batztefano

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
Oh man, you're absolutely right, I forgot about that scene! I think you might only be able to get it when you fight the Hag as she does a "monster break" move on Hitomi. You fight her in the castle dungeon if you've got her arrested and then choose to free her, I don't think you can fight her in the other dungeon you find her in.

Tbh, your best bet for help is to join the discord, it's normally quite active and loads of people there can help you. You can find the link on their itch.io page here

It's run by the devs, so they're your best source for help really

GALVANIZER

Nov 2, 2020
Oh man, you're absolutely right, I forgot about that scene! I think you might only be able to get it when you fight the Hag as she does a "monster break" move on Hitomi. You fight her in the castle dungeon if you've got her arrested and then choose to free her, I don't think you can fight her in the other dungeon you find her in.

Tbh, your best bet for help is to join the discord, it's normally quite active and loads of people there can help you. You can find the link on their itch.io page here

It's run by the devs, so they're your best source for help really
Thanks a lot!

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
Can any body give us some walkthrough or somthing like that?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i cant find any way to go through the ruins?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa please somebody help!
Here's a quick text only walkthrough for the ruins if you still need it. Hope it helps! View attachment Ruins Walkthrough.pdf

Reactions: Jojodas

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It's abandoned... Why? What happened?
Does anybody has any news of the developer or anything?
That tag gets slapped onto anything that doesn't get such news, or more to the point concrete releases, for long enough. I think 6 months or so? Don't really give enough fucks to check tho tbqh.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes