RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Art is great. Question is, how much of it is there?

Apr 25, 2019
wtf was that shitty construct boss fight in the ruins. I had to do it 3 times. Too much based on pure fucking luck. I had to grind to level up and then I barely managed to beat it. The random encounters are also horrible as each one ends up taking a gigantic chunk of your health and you can't even save anywhere apart from the save stones. The whole game's balance is horrible. Don't play this. I ended up spending most of my time fighting monsters just to go forward than actual questing.
if i remember right, there's actually a way to either skip or weaken him i think. (i didn't have nearly the amount of trouble you did back then tho-)

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Oooo thanks for posting this here. Very cool @ v @

1.2 is a major content patch for Act II due for release in about a week or so which refines/reworks most if not all the issues mentioned in this thread. (Unfortunately cutscene skip won't be implemented until later, but you can press and hold Z to speed text up.)

I tried to fish up what recent screenshots I could find-
Thanks for playing and thanks again for sharing!

ps5.png ps4.png ps3.png ps2.png ps1.png

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Oooo thanks for posting this here. Very cool @ v @

1.2 is a major content patch for Act II due for release in about a week or so which refines/reworks most if not all the issues mentioned in this thread. (Unfortunately cutscene skip won't be implemented until later, but you can press and hold Z to speed text up.)

I tried to fish up what recent screenshots I could find-
Thanks for playing and thanks again for sharing!

View attachment 944853 View attachment 944854 View attachment 944855 View attachment 944856 View attachment 944857
I'll re-visit this game after that update then. It might be worth supporting this. I'll start fresh, hopefully most/all of the issues are addressed in the update

Reactions: Project Skyward Dev

bigjames1006

Jan 14, 2019
great game so far, but the map is insanely large! im stuck at the ruins about to give up. it really needs to be simplified, more user friendly. other than that great game dev.....oh and few spelling errors.

Reactions: Project Skyward Dev

Humuz

Mar 2, 2019
Where to go in the ruins? I went around everything I can not understand where further. I opened all the chests, took the keys, but I don’t understand how to get to the door.
who in the ruins knew what to do?
Moron management of stones. and most importantly, the game hangs dully when you move stones and have to reboot. there are many bugs not saved normally.

Last edited:
Reactions: comrade007

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
I liked the game and the art, but it hasn't had an update since March, I just hope it's not abandoned

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
im sorry but i had to throw in th towel, been playing for 3 hours and 1 scene. the map is too large especially with no hint system, makes it frustrating. if i wanted to play legend of zelda then i would break out my nintendo
Same. I just had to drop it when I reached the city. Apart from the scene at the start there was nothing but non stop unbalanced combat. A waste of time. The dialogue is also there to just.... stuff the game, there's no point to it and it never ends. Every NPC you meet has 3 paragraphs of meaningless gibberish to tell you.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
im sorry but i had to throw in th towel, been playing for 3 hours and 1 scene. the map is too large especially with no hint system, makes it frustrating. if i wanted to play legend of zelda then i would break out my nintendo
Yeah I don't understand some of these RPGM games with overly large maps for no reason, it doesn't make exploring more interesting it's just big open spaces of nothing except getting lost

heLecer

May 27, 2018
If you're wondering why the big file size: It's between the BGM and the art - alot of them have been included despite not being accessible in-game yet (still in development). The character art is superb - very reminiscent of Konbuni/Kouin N, I'm 80% certain that it (along with the majority of the sex scenes) IS drawn by him. The game seems to be very story driven, the lewds are far between but very rewarding (in my opinion because of I am a fan of Konbuni's artstyle). Having said that, its worth the effort if you like these types of games, but, if you want the lewds, you will need to have some patience.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2019
I agree with Ravenleaf about the text speed. It makes for some pretty rough reading. I also have to say I hate the Hit rate % stuff. I don't want to miss in a game like this. I just want everyone to hit the target, including enemies, every time. Especially when we are talking about magic. A magic attack should never miss.
Maybe a difficulty setting. Some people like combat like this. I sure as shit don't, but some people do.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes