RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Dec 1, 2017
Let me adjust the dialogue speed. It's so slow, and every NPC wants to give me their life story.

Go into a blacksmiths shop and the kid at the counter spends 4 minutes explaining everyone in his family and why he's there and what his life goals are, like all he needs to say is "I'm watching the counter for my dad! Do you want to buy anything?"

I imagine you need to talk to npcs to get any sex scenes but I'm discouraged from doing so because of how awful talking to npcs feels.

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
Let me adjust the dialogue speed. It's so slow, and every NPC wants to give me their life story.

Go into a blacksmiths shop and the kid at the counter spends 4 minutes explaining everyone in his family and why he's there and what his life goals are, like all he needs to say is "I'm watching the counter for my dad! Do you want to buy anything?"

I imagine you need to talk to npcs to get any sex scenes but I'm discouraged from doing so because of how awful talking to npcs feels.
Especially if ur like me, play time will be x2-x3 more :) Cuz im always trying other options for other scenes/dialogs.

GaintDwarf

Jan 3, 2020

Press W for skip messages ;)

Anyone passed this puzzle? Is North really at the bottom?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
go to the folder <whatever directory>\<game home folder>\www\img\sv_actors
duplicate a file called Hitomi_Combat.rpgmvp and rename it to Hitomi_Combat3.rpgmvp
thanks, I had already stalled due to that error, the same can be applied by duplicating "Yoshiko_Combat.rpgmvp" and renaming it to "Yoshiko_Combat3.rpgmvp" then you can use your skills

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
I'm stuck in this place, anyone knows what to do next?
It's not about your question sorry about that but how did you pass broken rail/bridge?

And is there someone who has finished "The Haunted Woods" quest?

Edit after few mins...
I found wooden planks on wall.Sorry for bother but still need help about quest.

Last edited:

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
Stuck during the chase in the slums of Ivor. I've tried the action key on literally everything in the room after you move the apples, potatoes and barrel and nothing is working. Is it a bug or am I being dumb? It's the room that looks like a bunch of cells. I tried posting a screenshot but it didn't work.

Edit: Turns out my save was bugged and I had to start again... did the chase from the Starting Hub and I just had to move barrel, but it wouldn't budge for me

Last edited:

equistol

Jun 2, 2017
love the game it reminds me of how i felt playing the legend of queen opala, although it still has a long way to go and needs a lot of polishing i think that in some time this would be a great game

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes