RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Humuz

Mar 2, 2019
Bug when clicking a quest. crash occurs when you try to read what the quest is about, crash constantly.
In general, it is interesting to play, you just need to deal with bugs and quests. But the story is ordinary and no different from the others. the narration of the text cannot be missed, and this makes it angry at times.
magic so-so, you can add more.

Rumjunkie

Aug 6, 2016
Have to agree with everyone else that's mentioned it, the dialogue speed and how utterly janky this is, makes it a real chore to play and breaks any immersion you were going for.
Nothing annoys me more than accidentally skipping/choosing thing due to the inconsistent speed of the text.
Well, except the speed of the MC, why is the "dash" speed in this game the walk speed of every other rpgmaker I have played?

Sep 20, 2019
I spent a few hours playing this and I can easily say this is the best Western RPG Maker H-games I've played and it's not even close. That's taking into account all the bugs and WIP content. Good stuff.

Reactions: Jeffry7977

Nova hates

Nov 2, 2019
so im stuck and i don't know where to go im doing the mission when you chase the goblin that stole your sword and im lost i the ruins. I really have no idea on where to go after running around

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
so im stuck and i don't know where to go im doing the mission when you chase the goblin that stole your sword and im lost i the ruins. I really have no idea on where to go after running around
You have to push the stone blocks onto the gray tiles. Walk against the block in the direction you want to move it and press enter.

Reactions: GaintDwarf

Katzies

Oct 19, 2017
I spent a few hours playing this and I can easily say this is the best Western RPG Maker H-games I've played and it's not even close. That's taking into account all the bugs and WIP content. Good stuff.

Really? Better than Loki's Corruption? Better than The Last Sovereign? Better than Legend of Queen Opala? That is some high praise, I have got to try it.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
There is at least one scene for it, but this thread has informed me that the content in the game's folder may not have been implemented yet into the actual game.
if you mean the ghost witch that isn't even a futa as it has no pussy when i saw that image it makes me think that all the "futas" in this game are just shemales as futas have pussies along with dicks so unless it was just that one NPC then the game maker doesn't know what a futa is and mistook Shemales as futas or thinks they are the same thing.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
if you mean the ghost witch that isn't even a futa as it has no pussy when i saw that image it makes me think that all the "futas" in this game are just shemales as futas have pussies along with dicks so unless it was just that one NPC then the game maker doesn't know what a futa is and mistook Shemales as futas or thinks they are the same thing.
AYYYYYE~ someone that gets it! I honestly can't be bothered most of the time to explain why futa and shemales/trans are not the same thing and people keep confusing the two. I'm just happy to see a comment like yours

vvvortic

Mar 12, 2019
Why, oh why, does this game have random encounters? And what is up with these hit rates? That and the randomly stuttering dialogue make this game waaay more tedious than it has any right to be.

Sounds like you've been playing the wrong games.

Reactions: Amner122

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I thought they were asking about frottage, not whether there was futa x futa in the game.

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
So I played the game.

Man it feels like a giant chore. It is as if the Devs got into a meeting and said "Alright guys, how do we make the game the most annoying possible".

>Enemies have tons of hp and even the lowest of the scum has some annoying spell to ruin your life
>Random encounters with crazy rates make exploration a nightmare
>Sometimes you encounter some higher level enemies that wipe the floor with you
>No save option. Save points are too far apart
>Hit rates are so low. Make the fights not only artificially long, but frustrating as well.
>Lightning strike should hit 2 random enemies, but it always hit the same enemy twice (even when the first trike kills him)
>Even the lowest of enemies can potentially deal tons of damage and also has higher initiative than you characters

The devs need to fix that if they want people to enjoy their game imo.

I am happy that we have a game with a futa protagonist so I really want this to succeed. Unfortunately I can't back them on Patreon at its current state.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Still enjoying zipping through the game, but out of curiousity, does our protagonist ever get to be on the recieving end? Thus far most of the art, scenes, and innuendo ends up with characters tossing their lips and their hips at the mc's flagpole. Best part of futa is being primed for both sides of a potential pounding, after all.

This is fine, but this far scene wise it's not all that different than the standard male protag harem style-- albiet she is cute and has a nice rack. Asking for a friend.

Oh, and the writing and the dialogue have thus far been pretty solid. Greatly looking forward to more. Onwards!

S7lver

May 30, 2017
Same problem... This is happening at slum or what's the name is it.
You need the information option and there you set Hitomi to be in the store but not to attack, I send a photo of how it should look like and then the error disappears.

Reactions: gerkesiz
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes