RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Jyggalagg

Jan 31, 2018
Is that the end of the content? I went to the end of your last pic, the next map says WIP and after that is those faries and the large woman but talking to them doesn't do anything, should I backtrack to that previous locked door I mentioned or something?
I assume you fought Nattmara before you got to The Glade.
(Nattmara)
Nattmara.png
Then:
  • Chase after the stranger (talk to Eternia)
Eternia.png

• Talk to Elder Nyx
Nyx.png

• Next Quest ['Dwarven Ingenuity']. Talk to Avetica, said Nyx
Stairs.png
Avetica.png

• Find Gen at Turncliff River
TurncliffRiver.png

Reactions: jems666

Jyggalagg

Jan 31, 2018
thanks but it is abandoned or not
No, just that the next update will bring a lot of content, as well as a rework of certain "problem" areas, and a facelift of the old art. That's why it's taking so long.

You have to keep in mind that it's a small group, and they don't live from this.

You can check , or .

Last edited:

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
It's a shame a dev like this hardly has any patreons yet much much much worse games have extreme amounts of money off their games with worst art, worst stories don't bother illustrating side characters etc, if these guys could work on this full time the game would probably be incredible with the amount of content it would have even compared to now that has a lot

silentndeadly

Apr 20, 2019
There needs to be some kind of guide .pdf for how the Lovecraftian hell Starcards works.
Rules seem to not apply all the time, or just become ignored depending on Jupiter's position to Mercury triangulated with a guy named Ted in Ohio while he's out for his morning jog.

I have seen a card lose on all three sides to higher numbers, then actually makes it win on all three sides, and those cards chain and take over the entire board. The NPCs understand rules beyond the concepts of mortal men.
There was no explanation that I could find as to why losing 3 times makes it a win.
Why does chaining only work sometimes?
Why do the same cards sometimes get different results?

Why? :WutFace:

Jyggalagg

Jan 31, 2018
There needs to be some kind of guide .pdf for how the Lovecraftian hell Starcards works.
Rules seem to not apply all the time, or just become ignored depending on Jupiter's position to Mercury triangulated with a guy named Ted in Ohio while he's out for his morning jog.

I have seen a card lose on all three sides to higher numbers, then actually makes it win on all three sides, and those cards chain and take over the entire board. The NPCs understand rules beyond the concepts of mortal men.
There was no explanation that I could find as to why losing 3 times makes it a win.
Why does chaining only work sometimes?
Why do the same cards sometimes get different results?

Why? :WutFace:
Each NPC sets its rules of the game

SAME
Same is the simplest rule. If this rule is in effect, if your card matches the numbers on two or more cards on each side, you will capture those cards.

PLUS
This works in a similar sense to Same, in that you compare sides. With Plus, you add adjacent numbers (each side is separate); if they have the same sum, you capture each card.

COMBO
This rule is only applicable when Same or Plus are active. Once you activate either rule, any cards adjacent to the flips are compared as if you had actively placed that card down yourself. Combo captures normally (greater number captures lower number), and does not apply Plus or Same again.

This rule is incredibly dangerous, as it can turn the tide of a match completely.

*Text extracted from discord

Last edited:

silentndeadly

Apr 20, 2019
Jyggalagg - Well that clears some of it up, but it leaves out wall rules.
That doesn't matter much for me right now, considering I have a play deck of 5 Arelias from the slums and don't care about little things like rules or sportsmanship anymore.

My issue is that the game within a game in not explained well in either game.
Still, that's good knowledge to have. At least now I know what the french toasted frick was happening.

Jyggalagg

Jan 31, 2018
Jyggalagg - Well that clears some of it up, but it leaves out wall rules.
That doesn't matter much for me right now, considering I have a play deck of 5 Arelias from the slums and don't care about little things like rules or sportsmanship anymore.

My issue is that the game within a game in not explained well in either game.
Still, that's good knowledge to have. At least now I know what the french toasted frick was happening.
Well, for what it's worth, the idea comes from .

mooseandrewson

Oct 28, 2020
I'm at the quest "An unlikely Ally" and I have to talk to "silk", but I can't for the life of me find this silk. Where are they supposed to be? I've talked to everyone in the thief hideout

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
hey do you guys like MLP? u guys want a game where you play as a lil gay boi and clop mad tail? i think you might just be in luck. next update; all game art is being replaced with pony girls from all ur favorite cartoon MLP. it's gonno be wicked.

If you complain i really don't care, ur just a hater ass bigot and I'll report you kids to the f95zone coppas. cope

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes