RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Humuz

Mar 2, 2019
Hi all.
And what to do with the lamp?
It is written that you need to use inventory. I use, Gene comes out. Dialogue and all. The quest does not move on and does not end. What am I doing wrong?

Jyggalagg

Jan 31, 2018
Hi all.
And what to do with the lamp?
It is written that you need to use inventory. I use, Gene comes out. Dialogue and all. The quest does not move on and does not end. What am I doing wrong?
It's an unfinished quest (WIP)

Humuz

Mar 2, 2019
And where is the NATTMARA's refuge? Has the entire location of Sleeping Mire. I talked with the sea elf, and then where to look?
Who was going on? Tell me please !!

Jyggalagg

Jan 31, 2018
And where is the NATTMARA's refuge? Has the entire location of Sleeping Mire. I talked with the sea elf, and then where to look?
Who was going on? Tell me please !!
Up.png
Climb up the vine (Press Enter/Action key right on the cell where the rock is to go up) and continue along the path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Project Skyward Dev

Humuz

Mar 2, 2019
All the game went through. The art is super, actually because of them played.
I'll start with the pluses and there are many of them -
1) A rather interesting story, but my English is very bad. But much was clear to me.
2) RPG component deserves praise. The skills of the characters are all in demand, and the player can expose various styles, strategies and tactics of step -by -step battle.
3) Again, the drawing is still very very in the topic of Futanari. Which is quite difficult to find in other projects. Roughly speaking, this is the second project about Futanari, which hooked me very much.
4) Pretty funny puzzles that make you think. And there are many tasks for attentiveness (although there were problems with this, there is always a forum).
Now about the minuses
They are a little but they are very annoying.
1) A lot of bugs. I had a bug for the whole game. The character one climbed up the stairs and the vines, along the ropes. But it is worth turning on the display of another one, the whole main character climbed, and the second stands below. Each time I had to turn off all the characters except Yoshiko.
2) When playing the scene, there were a character. And even the change of location did not help. I had to overload the game. But there are scenes in which the character disappears constantly. And therefore, they cannot even be viewed. But there were only 2. The first in the hotel in Ivara, the second has a nymph.
3) there are places where the character walks through the walls, along the walls, through the walls. And this is Bugs, not a quest or an idea of developers. Especially in the latest locations of the second act.
In general, the game is excellent and definitely worth the attention. At least I do not regret the time spent. They will wait for 3 act and continuation.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Project Skyward Dev

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
Oh i thought it was abandoned because its marked as abandoned.Guess i'll have to join the discord to stay updated thanks
F95 automatically tags games as abandoned after they don't get updates long enough. This game doesn't update often enough so it gets auto tagged as abandoned pretty frequently

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
All the game went through. The art is super, actually because of them played.
I'll start with the pluses and there are many of them -
1) A rather interesting story, but my English is very bad. But much was clear to me.
2) RPG component deserves praise. The skills of the characters are all in demand, and the player can expose various styles, strategies and tactics of step -by -step battle.
3) Again, the drawing is still very very in the topic of Futanari. Which is quite difficult to find in other projects. Roughly speaking, this is the second project about Futanari, which hooked me very much.
4) Pretty funny puzzles that make you think. And there are many tasks for attentiveness (although there were problems with this, there is always a forum).
Now about the minuses
They are a little but they are very annoying.
1) A lot of bugs. I had a bug for the whole game. The character one climbed up the stairs and the vines, along the ropes. But it is worth turning on the display of another one, the whole main character climbed, and the second stands below. Each time I had to turn off all the characters except Yoshiko.
2) When playing the scene, there were a character. And even the change of location did not help. I had to overload the game. But there are scenes in which the character disappears constantly. And therefore, they cannot even be viewed. But there were only 2. The first in the hotel in Ivara, the second has a nymph.
3) there are places where the character walks through the walls, along the walls, through the walls. And this is Bugs, not a quest or an idea of developers. Especially in the latest locations of the second act.
In general, the game is excellent and definitely worth the attention. At least I do not regret the time spent. They will wait for 3 act and continuation.
Hey! Glad you enjoyed the playthrough despite the rough edges. Currently Act III is being polished- a massive amount of content has been added this past year and some overall qol changes/overhauls throughout the Prologue,Act I, and Act II.

Thanks a ton for taking the time to play and we can't wait for you to see what's in store next for the futa gang. :cool:

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Thats good to hear! I hope you plan to release this on Steam (one day), I think it will do well on there (I'd buy it on day one)...
Yea! That's the plan. Dropping the beta soon for the steam build on discord, so if you wanna play test or check it out early I recommend hopping into the . :cool:

Reactions: Kaibaman_Forever

Project Skyward Dev

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hitomi is by far the hottest and most attractive character in the whole project skyward universe her majestic nipples her dark skin and her newly added huge cock all represent the foundation of what the pinnacle of futanari character should strive to be her sheer sight of her beauty and dong bring me down to my knees with an explosion in my boxers releasing all my baby batter words cannot describe at the perfection of her dominating mommy elf I wish she could step on me and cum all over me make her cumslut and make me drink some cumcocktails from her fresh jizz down my throat while my toes curl and send me to nirvana the heavenly juice of the gods.
Amen brother

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
Is that next update still being on the way for the summer I think it was?
Yeah currently on track to be out by the summer. Dev testing is starting soon/has started, then there will be alpha testing for certain members of the patreon/discord and then a wider beta with a planned steam release shortly after as well.

Reactions: jems666
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes