RPGM Project Skyward [v1.3f3] [Skyward Foundry]

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Are there plans to have some sort of gallery to be able to rewatch scenes in the future. Sorry but been quite I while since a played and if my memory its right there wasn't one at the time.

Reactions: BangB420

Jyggalagg

Jan 31, 2018
Are there plans to have some sort of gallery to be able to rewatch scenes in the future. Sorry but been quite I while since a played and if my memory its right there wasn't one at the time.
"honestly idk, it'd have to be like the first update following the actual game release. bc the scenes gotto be all done and bug free and I likely won't have time to set up the gallery for this build coming out.
but yea we had a few ideas on how we'd do it, but it's not a priority rn
"
(message taken from Discord)

So... Maybe in the future, but not for this upcoming release I guess.

Jyggalagg

Jan 31, 2018
Im only now discovering this game so it is abandoned or just on hold?
Game is abandoned. I think the devs for this game are actually braindead irl. I joined their discord and they insta banned me for talking about NTR. Can you believe that? They were making fun of me just bc I want a big black dude to rail my irl wife, what gives
Jokes aside, no, it's not abandoned.

You can check , or .

Reactions: OneWayMissile

mooseandrewson

Oct 28, 2020
A bit stuck. Just got the ability to break rocks. Used it in the little fae underground base. Tried to go into the sleeping mire but found nothing there except some passive npcs and a futa-loli. Tried to go the other path and found the world map for Mirrowood but couldn't enter anywhere. Anyone has some tips for how I should proceed from here?

Jyggalagg

Jan 31, 2018
A bit stuck. Just got the ability to break rocks. Used it in the little fae underground base. Tried to go into the sleeping mire but found nothing there except some passive npcs and a futa-loli. Tried to go the other path and found the world map for Mirrowood but couldn't enter anywhere. Anyone has some tips for how I should proceed from here?
I think you're on the right track, but it looks like you didn't start act II.
What main quest are you in?

mooseandrewson

Oct 28, 2020
I think you're on the right track, but it looks like you didn't start act II.
What main quest are you in?
I don't have a main quest active in my quest log if that's what you're asking. Last quest I did was going to the mage guild and get the diamond pickaxe.

Jyggalagg

Jan 31, 2018
I don't have a main quest active in my quest log if that's what you're asking. Last quest I did was going to the mage guild and get the diamond pickaxe.
Yes, try this and then continue where you left off:
To start Act II you need to talk to the guy near the tree, at the entrance to the mage guild.
Guy.png
Then interact with the sign in the tree, right next to it.
Tree.png
(*Act II begins)

Dantedummythicc

Jul 17, 2021
From what i played it was pretty good,shame it was abandoned,also needs some sort of walkthrough or more guidance because it's quite vague with where to go and what to do so i didn't progress too far.Would love for this to be recontinued though or a new game by this dev.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
From what i played it was pretty good,shame it was abandoned,also needs some sort of walkthrough or more guidance because it's quite vague with where to go and what to do so i didn't progress too far.Would love for this to be recontinued though or a new game by this dev.
Its not abandoned you can join the discord and see that its very much alive new update should drop very soon

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes