Unreal Engine Abandoned Project Unknown: Section 7 [Test Version Update] [MATEYDEV]

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
I actually suck at predict the release date, I'm not gonna lie :p

There are tons of problems that happened while developing the project and also this is my fastest and hardest work. Sometime I had to find more character/environment concepts art to inspire me, planning what to do next in the super limited time, investigate the bugs, Etc.
I can finish my work if people can wait, if released too soon, It'd be a new Cyberpunk 2077 b.c. and at the result, disappoints people.

It was actually going to be released 15th December but, ya know, the super limited time makes me uncomfortable and get lost in the ideas, inspirations (Especially map) and confused the plans.
do not get pressured by anyone, take your time if its needed. A finished game will benefit u and us. Good luck man!

Reactions: MATEYDEV

TheEtherealAll

Jan 14, 2020
I actually suck at predict the release date, I'm not gonna lie :p

There are tons of problems that happened while developing the project and also this is my fastest and hardest work. Sometime I had to find more character/environment concepts art to inspire me, planning what to do next in the super limited time, investigate the bugs, Etc.
I can finish my work if people can wait, if released too soon, It'd be a new Cyberpunk 2077 b.c. and at the result, disappoints people.

It was actually going to be released 15th December but, ya know, the super limited time makes me uncomfortable and get lost in the ideas, inspirations (Especially map) and confused the plans.
As long as the work is done in a timely manner with polish, I do not mind waiting since you are only one man. However, I must say that I do hope to see reasonable progress. You hear about a lot of devs nowadays promising something, but not ever actually delivering. Unless, you're Redamz (that guy's awesome) lol. I have hopes for your project, though. I will be watching...you know...since I'm a patron.

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
It is so funny to just lurke around in f95zone to actually find some good games for about half an year, just to find out that there is a rly nice game and i just missed it. I love the design of your game Sir, it is really intriguing and hot. Besides that controls are managable, animations are good but the blur is kinda annoying. Anyway i'm still waiting for an update and please just don't abandon this project just like Grave companions did with the Grimgate (even tho i've said at the beginning it won't happen but still i had some hopes for that).

• Red Heart

BiguniTik

Jun 16, 2019
BiguniTik

Of course, there will be in the game, but as a game over scene or ending scene.

Sadly, there won't be dead scene for female characters, since the monsters need female alive as a host and will never kill a host.
Well.. gore doesn't mean always dead. Amputation, bleeding, near-death state.. are always the option =)

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Belly inflation after 2-3 defeats would be cool,judging by how they thrust in the ending animation,they seem to pump her quite a bit,but a game over scene is also nice.
Can't wait for the new release,awesome game.Thank you.
Edit: Like walking with the belly inflated,and if her health is low,she gets a game over scene and it resets her body to normal,idk,I hope I made sense.Thanks

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2020
No gore. None. I get that people have their fetishes, but there are lines that should not be crossed.

I'm also personally against pregnancy / inflation, but if it must be included, then a way to disable it would be essential for the people who dislike that sort of thing. You could dress it up as an 'infection' mechanic if it helps, letting you keep any debuffs without affecting the player model for those who don't want it.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
No gore. None. I get that people have their fetishes, but there are lines that should not be crossed.

I'm also personally against pregnancy / inflation, but if it must be included, then a way to disable it would be essential for the people who dislike that sort of thing. You could dress it up as an 'infection' mechanic if it helps, letting you keep any debuffs without affecting the player model for those who don't want it.
I agree with the need for a toggle, at least for the more extreme fetishes like gore. As for inflation, bioasshard has a similar mechanic which I'm fine with, since you can cure it rather easily, leaving the choice to the player without being a "ON/OFF" button.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
A bit explanation for everyone.

(If pregnancy option is on)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(If pregnancy option is off)

There won't be gruesome scenes for player character (Yes, I hate it, I'm not gonna lie) but you can still dismembering a monster limb, you can turn it on or off too.

Last edited:

Taramanda

Oct 6, 2017
A bit explanation for everyone.

(Pregnancy option is on)

(Pregnancy option is off)

There won't be gruesome scenes for player character (Yes, I hate it, I'm not gonna lie) but you can still dismembering the monsters limb, you can turn it on or off too.

Does An Itch.io page would be possible? I not really like patreon and I prefer support you with Itch.io

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes