Unreal Engine Abandoned Project Unknown: Section 7 [Test Version Update] [MATEYDEV]

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes

phoe_3772

Dec 6, 2022
I hope that at some point this project will be worked on again or that someone will take its concept and recreate it, it is a game that had potential in its time

phoe_3772

Dec 6, 2022
I kind of wish the developer had continued this project instead of starting the new one. Don't get me wrong, the new one is great and all, but a third person horror hentai game set in a claustrophobic and abandoned space station was incredibly unique.
I hope that one day I will take up this project again, or that someone else will recreate it or have it created again from scratch.

Ubercock

Dec 16, 2023
I kind of wish the developer had continued this project instead of starting the new one. Don't get me wrong, the new one is great and all, but a third person horror hentai game set in a claustrophobic and abandoned space station was incredibly unique.
Hi poopers!
this, always! this game was simply awesome to say the least. i'll never understand why the dev has abandoned it to create another game that is not even a hundredth of this one, not one thousandth! it could have been a timeless masterpiece: too bad! too bad indeed!
someone has to pick it up and continue it untill finished: leaving it so unfinished and abandoned is too green a waste of talent.

Feb 11, 2020
Hi poopers!
this, always! this game was simply awesome to say the least. i'll never understand why the dev has abandoned it to create another game that is not even a hundredth of this one, not one thousandth! it could have been a timeless masterpiece: too bad! too bad indeed!
someone has to pick it up and continue it untill finished: leaving it so unfinished and abandoned is too green a waste of talent.
To repeat what has been said already (I believe):

This game is not abandoned, he intends to come back to it. He lost all of his progress (including the other game he was working on initially, which was smaller scope than this) in an HDD failure, and when asked their opinions the patreons generally voted to start his current project instead of picking up this or the other one.

EDIT - Nevermind. This is what I get for not reading the other threads first :ROFLMAO:, looks like it's going to be included in the new game

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes