• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Abandoned Project Unknown: Section 7 [Test Version Update] [MATEYDEV]

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes
Feb 11, 2020
MateyDev said this in his discord, so I'm really confused why YOU are saying THE DEV OF THAT GAME AND THIS GAME lied about there being himself and another dev....
I have a screenshot. He said it.
But you'll just say I photoshopped the screenshot.
Well share the screenshot then, why do you care if people call it photoshop since you're clearly so invested in this

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
for those looking for the gun.
it doesnt tell you if you find it or pick it up but if you go to inventory and equipment then it might be there, you might already have it too.

edit:
also fyi the monsters respawn so its barely worth it to kill them anyway. probably better to find a way to lock them all in an area ur not going back in.

Qwerty14412

Aug 6, 2022
Hey people, does anyone have a version of section 7 project unknown 101 PPT 60 v2 ? I can't find this old version anywhere, it's been deleted everywhere. If someone gives this version I will be very grateful to you

fed1234f

Jul 7, 2023
Yes I know it's from another game Project Elimination. I mean I really want to see that kind of scene in the Section 7 game.

tree1423

Sep 18, 2022
Does anyone have the version of this where there was a sandbox mode? I found it a while ago but having trouble finding it again. In this version you could shoot the wall to spawn more npcs and spawn more enemies. Any info would be appreciated. TIA!

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes