Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Honestly I'm losing point of this game. Game is heavy focused on combat and there is no combat sex. Out of combat there is only slow progression in it. The effect we get is most playtime there is no hentai in it.
i partly get your point. i do want to see much sex with as many different (at best creepy/ugly (and for me at best nasty old)) men as possible. i also was scared of the much combat and the survival stuff.

but team venus does a great job regarding the combat especially for an adult game. and even i personally want to see sex, i hate games where the sex is just there to get defeated by the opponent... this concept here to survive and get stronger is much much more interesting and logical.

the creators also mentioned that the pace of the game will speed up (so less slow progression) and they will add more and more sex-opportunities and characters she can have sex with but, understandably, it didn't make sense to throw her right into fucking around at the beginning of the game. they want to tie it logically into the story and i am kind of certain that they also want to tie her developping to a horny sex machine wish fucks nearly everyone with her infection/skills and of course desperation during the apocalyptic-survival events.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
i partly get your point. i do want to see much sex with as many different (at best creepy/ugly (and for me at best nasty old)) men as possible. i also was scared of the much combat and the survival stuff.

but team venus does a great job regarding the combat especially for an adult game. and even i personally want to see sex, i hate games where the sex is just there to get defeated by the opponent... this concept here to survive and get stronger is much much more interesting and logical.

the creators also mentioned that the pace of the game will speed up (so less slow progression) and they will add more and more sex-opportunities and characters she can have sex with but, understandably, it didn't make sense to throw her right into fucking around at the beginning of the game. they want to tie it logically into the story and i am kind of certain that they also want to tie her developping to a horny sex machine wish fucks nearly everyone with her infection/skills and of course desperation during the apocalyptic-survival events.
Correct. Our game is not about fucking everything from the beginning. Most adult content will come at the middle part of the game - farm, which comes soon.

CarlH

Jul 4, 2021
Correct. Our game is not about fucking everything from the beginning. Most adult content will come at the middle part of the game - farm, which comes soon.
"Farm" as in farming (i.e. doing the same action over and over in a game), or as in a farm (i.e. a place with cows and tractors)?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Our MC and few survivors will settle in the farm, as it is the best option - far enough from the city + fertile soil.
i just wonder now: will they built a defendable small village with ppl she will meet on her adventures and can decide if they join her village or not? just curious.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
I'm against any zombie or monster sex so not, that won't be in game. Pregnancy will be human only. As for rapid pregnancy - well, you'll have to wait for next story update to understand how this will work.
The area where the female MC is asked to enter the town full of zombies after the church meeting seem a bit difficult as the zombies keep swarming on her from all directions and her ammunitions being very limited... Any tips how I can progress that area without getting the zombies to follow me??

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
The area where the female MC is asked to enter the town full of zombies after the church meeting seem a bit difficult as the zombies keep swarming on her from all directions and her ammunitions being very limited... Any tips how I can progress that area without getting the zombies to follow me??
Save your ammunition for Dogs & Fast Zombies and Zombies inside buildings..
Ignore slow zombies just run around them.

You can guide slow zombies away from cars / bottlenecks then run in and do what you need to do.

Reactions: Necronlord5

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
After zombie is killed it never appears again. At first entry you better run from them using sprint and kill only dogs. Hide in houses. Loot resources, save up bullets. Use load/save lifehack to avoid dying. Eventually you will gain enough resources to kill about 75% zombies from all maps.
About the tip. Drag several zombies to a certain place away from your needed route and then quickly run where you need

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Save your ammunition for Dogs & Fast Zombies and Zombies inside buildings..
Ignore slow zombies just run around them.

You can guide slow zombies away from cars / bottlenecks then run in and do what you need to do.
Oh okay.. But what do I have to do in that area?? I mean, the main mission and tools required for it

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
After zombie is killed it never appears again. At first entry you better run from them using sprint and kill only dogs. Hide in houses. Loot resources, save up bullets. Use load/save lifehack to avoid dying. Eventually you will gain enough resources to kill about 75% zombies from all maps.
About the tip. Drag several zombies to a certain place away from your needed route and then quickly run where you need
Ah k, thanks for the tips. But do I need to find any specific equipment in that are to proceed onto the main quest??

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Oh okay.. But what do I have to do in that area?? I mean, the main mission and tools required for it
First hit the priests house (first one you find) You need enough ammo to clear out that house, it becomes a "safe house"

Then you just want to start opening cars / etc and head to the gun shop & Warehouse (Left side of map). I think after that it becomes more clear what to do.

Avoid the gas station in the bottom left of the map. There's lots of zombies and dog there and nothing of value.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
First hit the priests house (first one you find) You need enough ammo to clear out that house, it becomes a "safe house"

Then you just want to start opening cars / etc and head to the gun shop & Warehouse (Left side of map). I think after that it becomes more clear what to do.

Avoid the gas station in the bottom left of the map. There's lots of zombies and dog there and nothing of value.
Thanks for the tips. It's a shame I didn't get to see any H-scene so far because of being stuck in that area, but I guess now I can finally get to see something. Although I don't know how scenes are available in the current version for now

Shiroyasha

Apr 24, 2017
Since i played the last update imma wait for a few updates until there is some content in that new Farm area you mentioned.
Looking forward to it.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
what's the point of making this game display so dark? the developer may lose his f mind as he thinks that a horror game must be dark? when i walk in right part of the police station area, suddenly i get attacked and can't escape cuz all surrounded by zombies while i can't see!
Сause there are lighting mechanics in the game, if a room is too dark, it means you can somehow turn the lights on in it, and you have to find a way how to do it.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes