EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Poster1280.png

Overview:
Project Venus is an action horror shooter with Resident Evil vibes. You play as Jillian, common office clerk, who wants to find her sister, but then zombie outbreak changes everything.
However, when there is no law during zombie apocalypse, anything can happen to our busty heroine.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-09
Release Date: 2024-04-09
Developer: Team Venus - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

Developer notes:

Start a new game. We made some changes which should be initialized from the beginning.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1_s_warehouse_outfit2.png src3.png src4.png fin2.png 1ED2.png nerd_ev_1_5.png 1671800819833.png AI_test.gif s_mall2_REED.png 1712677022724.png

Last edited:

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
decent gameplay, the entire lighting and atmosphere fits the game, like RE franchise. only problem is optimization. kinda laggy and the motion part where u move its kinda hard to just use keyboard

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
decent gameplay, the entire lighting and atmosphere fits the game, like RE franchise. only problem is optimization. kinda laggy and the motion part where u move its kinda hard to just use keyboard
Hello, can you please tell exactly what is the problem using keyboard for movement? We designed controls for WASD and kept mouse movement just for future safe areas.

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
Hello, can you please tell exactly what is the problem using keyboard for movement? We designed controls for WASD and kept mouse movement just for future safe areas.
it just moves too much. like a light tap on directional keys namely WASD. like entering a tight space room for example is just a struggle enough. ever played mario? when u light tap to move left and right and u wonder why it either slipped and mario died or mario didnt move at all? something like that. had to use mouse for light and stuff and even then, when i click on the light switch, character often times go inside the room instead of opening the light switch.

good intro tho, i just hope it doesnt get abandoned or anything. definitely will play on the future updates.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
it just moves too much. like a light tap on directional keys namely WASD. like entering a tight space room for example is just a struggle enough. ever played mario? when u light tap to move left and right and u wonder why it either slipped and mario died or mario didnt move at all? something like that. had to use mouse for light and stuff and even then, when i click on the light switch, character often times go inside the room instead of opening the light switch.

good intro tho, i just hope it doesnt get abandoned or anything. definitely will play on the future updates.
Thanks. The only thing we worry about is game's hardware requirements. Just because we wanted to create something fully custom, game became overloaded with plugins and custom resources. So just to say, game can lag on very low end PCs.
We have done several tests and only lags I noticed were on final map, where zombies waves spawn.

4.60 star(s) 40 Votes