m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
This version end when Jillian got bite by zombie safe by soldier and wake up in the hospital.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
how many +18 scenes have this demo? looks amazing!
I found 3: 1) thugs enter the MCs flat, forced bj but a zombie attacks before it can go further 2) Groping while accidentially being tackled by fleeing fat guy 3) MC can later trade ammo&info with that guy if shes willing to flash tits while he masturbates. No full penetration yet, which is why there are no vaginal/anal etc tags yet

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2018
I really like this concept, I'll give it a spin if I can take the game files and run it on a Mac RPGM engine.

My only feedback from reading the thread would be to reconsider monster sex. I'm ambivalent, but I think it would fit the story. Each to their own though.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Hmmm, potential? Definitely. Why?
Female heroine
looks quite good
Apocalypse setting

What is missing to be able to rate it properly?
More content

It remains on the watch list though, even if the current build won't be tested yet.

Xeroack

Jan 29, 2018
I have to admit it is pretty fun for what it has right now. Most likely will have more options to expose the main heroine for extra resources and maybe a bit more, we will just have to wait and see.

Reactions: Aromabish

miloyuz

May 12, 2022
Can someone please share a save right after a fight with minigun?
Can stop that Mr.X dude with that fps drop, he just kill me with single slap :(

Reactions: Ale 22

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Can someone please share a save right after a fight with minigun?
Can stop that Mr.X dude with that fps drop, he just kill me with single slap :(
If you have FPS drop during street fight, try to exit the game and then open again.
Also might be a good idea to craft some bandages to heal up so he won't oneshot you.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
Really awesome demo, and like everyone, my only issue is the fps drop, which the dev said they're working on. I hope in future releases the armors stay sexy :D or that we can equip the lingerie anytime lol. Few things I would suggest maybe add a character portrait when opening the menu, and allow bulk crafting?

*Edit*, just saw that you can press T to bring a status window with nice visuals and portraits <3

Reactions: Aromabish
4.50 star(s) 40 Votes