Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Originally I was planning to show worst human sides during decline of civilization, and honestly I don't have limits on how brutal it can be. The only issue is - this won't fit everyone.
Yeah, this is actually what I'm hoping for. I don't mind not having monster/zombie sex (goodbye RE fantasies), but there aren't many zombie H-games out there with this in mind. AZL/ZR1-2 are both harem based without any non-con scenes. OG was sorta going for a more realistic tone, but was a bit more corruption-based (probably due to Patreon rules). Bioasshard is literally 4+ years old at this point and still in production, with one release per year. The rest have either been abandoned or just flat out aren't good games. Hoping for a more realistic, dark theme for this game.

I guess the one thing I'd ask (other than to actually finish the game) is to make vore/snuff scenes optional/skippable if you do include them. I don't know if many people want to be jacking off and suddenly someone's head gets chopped off (well, I probably should't kink-shame for the few who like that ...)

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, this is actually what I'm hoping for. I don't mind not having monster/zombie sex (goodbye RE fantasies), but there aren't many zombie H-games out there with this in mind. AZL/ZR1-2 are both harem based without any non-con scenes. OG was sorta going for a more realistic tone, but was a bit more corruption-based (probably due to Patreon rules). Bioasshard is literally 4+ years old at this point and still in production, with one release per year. The rest have either been abandoned or just flat out aren't good games. Hoping for a more realistic, dark theme for this game.

I guess the one thing I'd ask (other than to actually finish the game) is to make vore/snuff scenes optional/skippable if you do include them. I don't know if many people want to be jacking off and suddenly someone's head gets chopped off (well, I probably should't kink-shame for the few who like that ...)
Main part of the game, where you basically loot, shoot, progressing story won't have forced scenes and is focused on story only with serious choices. All lewd content will be optional and presented through subquests and NPCs.
First choice was about Cassie. If you save her, then you'll be able to meet her again.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Main part of the game, where you basically loot, shoot, progressing story won't have forced scenes and is focused on story only with serious choices. All lewd content will be optional and presented through subquests and NPCs.
First choice was about Cassie. If you save her, then you'll be able to meet her again.
Sounds good. Interesting that you're making ALL lewd content optional; I'm assuming that the forced BJ early on is gonna be optional too then?

I think I have a hard time seeing non-con sex scenes working if it's all optional. Just me, but I guess it's hard for me to choose paths intentionally when I know they'll force my female MC to get violated. Sorta like being rewarded for bad decisions? I suppose I'll just hope that other female characters will get scenes too then.

What's AZL and OG again?
AZL is A Zombie's Life. OG is Overgrown Genesis.

Reactions: hirino9

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Sounds good. Interesting that you're making ALL lewd content optional; I'm assuming that the forced BJ early on is gonna be optional too then?

I think I have a hard time seeing non-con sex scenes working if it's all optional. Just me, but I guess it's hard for me to choose paths intentionally when I know they'll force my female MC to get violated. Sorta like being rewarded for bad decisions? I suppose I'll just hope that other female characters will get scenes too then.

AZL is A Zombie's Life. OG is Overgrown Genesis.
You will never know if quest leads to sex. Well, mostly.

VenisPagina

Sep 2, 2018
If you mean the third floor, then you need to interact with power box. MC will notice that there is a broken fuse.
I get the 3rd floor, but the other rooms when u accidentally click enter and then boom, complete blindness. It's a really good game, but my suggestion is make the turned off lights less dark like it gives you hint where the switch is? And also it annoys me when I'm interacting to objects and it pause your character but the zombies don't.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I get the 3rd floor, but the other rooms when u accidentally click enter and then boom, complete blindness. It's a really good game, but my suggestion is make the turned off lights less dark like it gives you hint where the switch is? And also it annoys me when I'm interacting to objects and it pause your character but the zombies don't.
Darkness depends on monitor's settings. We testing every single map and light before accepting it. In this version we didn't see a single unnoticeable light switch.

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
Aromabish

1. Do you plan to add underwear for MC or is she staying braless forever? Wardrobe system?
2. That's what I wanted to hear! It's rare to find games that address survivor relationships (not just the military or authorities) more than interspecies sex. Hope we'll see a widespread blackmail and abuse.
Originally I was planning to show worst human sides during decline of civilization, and honestly I don't have limits on how brutal it can be. The only issue is - this won't fit everyone.
3. During h-scenes there could be more extensive dialogue between the characters, MC's internal reflections, and choices. Existing scenes felt a bit rushed.
4. Will the other girls accompany the main character on her "side quests"? ;)

Best of luck!

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Aromabish

1. Do you plan to add underwear for MC or is she staying braless forever? Wardrobe system?
2. That's what I wanted to hear! It's rare to find games that address survivor relationships (not just the military or authorities) more than interspecies sex. Hope we'll see a widespread blackmail and abuse.

3. During h-scenes there could be more extensive dialogue between the characters, MC's internal reflections, and choices. Existing scenes felt a bit rushed.
4. Will the other girls accompany the main character on her "side quests"? ;)

Best of luck!
1. Wardrobe system is already implemented but not used in demo. Right now she has basic lingerie which is her default outfit. New outfit for next release is ready. I'm planning at least 10 outfits + 10 outfits if we will have highest tier patrons. The only thing is - we still deciding how to handle this better. Naturally, we want player to be able to change MC's clothes only at her safe house, not in the middle of looting.
3. Well, the beginning of next update will explain how MC is gonna handle lewd situations in future. While first two h-scenes were "forced/she felt that getting ammo for small show is fair in current situation" others will be different as there is going to be tricking, life threatening, blackmailing and everything we can come up with during apocalypse.
4. This one will be explained too. Shortly - no combat with companions, but subquests will include other girls. Lesbian content? Definitely. Is there gonna be an option to throw a girl under some bulls? BIG YES. We want to provide options regarding side characters. It is a lot of work, but worth it. First optional choice was "save Cassie or not". Those who saved her, will meet her again pretty soon.

Last edited:

magag1313

Sep 24, 2022
Awesome Gameplay, rather than normal RPGM.
Initially hard to understand as it is First release,but eventually it will get better.

IMHO
just suggestions
1) try to add quest log and proper key binding setup.
2) add quick gun change key.

Kudos

Reactions: Aromabish
4.50 star(s) 40 Votes