rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
- If you enable the option "Always running" in RPGMaker options, you don't have any stamina depleting when you move at fast speed, only when you press the shift key to slow down
I'm not gonna lie I really like the Sprint on default option. I didn't even notice that my stamina never dipped. This was a positive for me, since moving fast is fun. The game didn't feel easy even with infinite stamina, especially on the final part.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I'm not gonna lie I really like the Sprint on default option. I didn't even notice that my stamina never dipped. This was a positive for me, since moving fast is fun. The game didn't feel easy even with infinite stamina, especially on the final part.
Don't worry, we will disable this function in menu:)
Demo was a bit hard, we admit it. For next update we plan to do it a bit different than "narrow corridors+tons of zombies".

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hmm a zombie apocalipse with a femele protagonist this will go in my bookmark
and not any female protagonist in any quality. a very lovely shaped and damn sexy female protagonist in really nice render quality

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
By realism I mean - zombie apocalypse is a wrong place to be a hero. That applies to every single human. If you want something, be ready to pay for it.
understood. makes sense. nice work will keep an eye on this one for sure.

would you guys like to tell us how you came to that idea/motivation? are you two programmers/scripters or one of you? did it take long to create such a great first release? are these two many questions? then i apologise

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
understood. makes sense. nice work will keep an eye on this one for sure.

would you guys like to tell us how you came to that idea/motivation? are you two programmers/scripters or one of you? did it take long to create such a great first release? are these two many questions? then i apologise
1. Idea came from titanic gaming experience. Also main reason was the desire to create a game with adult content, not another VN.
2. We are not professional programmes. Self taught mostly. However, we have basic segregation of duties.
One man creates maps, scripts, polishing mechanics.
Another one writes the story, renders all characters, scenes, sprites etc.
Such things as audio filling, event creation, location designing are not includes because usually it takes both devs.
3. This demo took 8 months. First 3 months took creating main game systems. There was a lot of experiments, bugs, changes.
After that, then it was all about mapping, story and events it took last 5 months to create and polish.

Reactions: massivelizardcock

C00m3rZ00m3r

Oct 12, 2020
any idea as to an estimate of how long it'll take each update to release? I know that you guys worked pretty hard to build the map itself, but I was just wondering whether there'll be an update every month, every couple of months etc.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
any idea as to an estimate of how long it'll take each update to release? I know that you guys worked pretty hard to build the map itself, but I was just wondering whether there'll be an update every month, every couple of months etc.
We can't make it every month for now, or updates will become very small.
It takes more than 1 month, but we don't want to spend more than 2.
We want to hire animator once we have enough patrons. That will speed up assets creation significantly.

Last edited:

Zangola

May 23, 2018
I used translator, please understand.
Is the game's title temporary? Or is there any meaning inside the game?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Can't spoil too much, but I assure you that the title is justified.
uhhh so there are already these options:

- mc will evolve to be venus the goddess of fertelity and lust
- the plague will be called that way
- the anitdote will be called that way buts side effects are high fertelity and sex lust for zombies

so many options and i am curious what it will be i think its a grea title keep it up

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Very well done Demo.

Pros
  • Amazing concept idea - female protagonist in a apocalyptic setting infested by zombies. I love the realism and grittyness.
    • I am hoping this game deals with humanity at it's most desperate and avoids "Zombie Sex on Death" anime cliches, just keep going with the current tone..
  • Really great sprite work. Probably one of the few RPG Maker games that leverages a great tall sprite style like this, very rarely do you see it.. the Daz visuals are also very well done.
  • Good lighting - love the light switch mechanic although it wasn't used much, a few times there was something approaching "horror" which is hard to do in a top-down RPGM game.
  • I like the survival & explore style of the game, I'm pretty bad at games that take reflexes like this but I felt like I was able to succeed and scavenge well. Locking resources behind lewdness options is a good idea.

Cons
  • Very few,
  • My biggest issue was I felt there was a little lack of choice / exploration in how I dealt with NPC I ran into,
    • Would of liked to have more options (Woo my way into that locked room) or more interactions / dialogue to talk to the NPC's and hear their story, ideally as conversation options - nothing mandatory.
  • Pretty rough lag spike at the end .. I won't spoil it but the final "battle" - my PC is quite powerful, I think there's a bad optimization somewhere.
  • Puzzles felt a little "gamey" , I think using puzzles and lighting can 100% work but the whole random codes drawn everywhere especially in very tiny font on screen with no text prompt wasn't the most enjoyable for me to engage with.

Overall this is one of the more exciting games / concepts I've seen, although I have to always have to level that out with the fact that an "Abandoned" tag could show up at anytime.. :(

Great job!

Last edited:

<JR>

Jul 12, 2022
Very well done Demo.

Pros
  • Amazing concept idea - female protagonist in a apocalyptic setting infested by zombies. I love the realism and grittyness.
    • I am hoping this game deals with humanity at it's most desperate and avoids "Zombie Sex on Death" anime cliches, just keep going with the current tone..
  • Really great sprite work. Probably one of the few RPG Maker games that leverages a great tall sprite style like this, very rarely do you see it.. the Daz visuals are also very well done.
  • Good lighting - love the light switch mechanic although it wasn't used much, a few times there was something approaching "horror" which is hard to do in a top-down RPGM game.
  • I like the survival & explore style of the game, I'm pretty bad at games that take reflexes like this but I felt like I was able to succeed and scavenge well. Locking resources behind lewdness options is a good idea.

Cons
  • Very few,
  • My biggest issue was I felt there was a little lack of choice / exploration in how I dealt with NPC I ran into,
    • Would of liked to have more options (Woo my way into that locked room) or more interactions / dialogue to talk to the NPC's and hear their story, ideally as conversation options - nothing mandatory.
  • Pretty rough lag spike at the end .. I won't spoil it but the final "battle" - my PC is quite powerful, I think there's a bad optimization somewhere.
  • Puzzles felt a little "gamey" , I think using puzzles and lighting can 100% work but the whole random codes drawn everywhere especially in very tiny font on screen with no text prompt wasn't the most enjoyable for me to engage with.

Overall this is one of the more exciting games / concepts I've seen, although I have to always have to level that out with the fact that an "Abandoned" tag could show up at anytime.. :(

Great job!
That’s a nice post. You can post it in “REVIEW “ section. It will help to promote this game.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Very well done Demo.

Pros

Cons
  • Very few,

Great job!
We focused primarily on gameplay in the demo. Much more story will come with next update, which is already work-in-progress.

Reactions: Saint Creek
4.50 star(s) 40 Votes