Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I'm against any zombie or monster sex so not, that won't be in game. Pregnancy will be human only. As for rapid pregnancy - well, you'll have to wait for next story update to understand how this will work.
<3 Love this statement

Since it's really early in the development ill probably wait abit.
Good luck with the game <3 cant wait to see it later on!

Reactions: Saint Creek

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I'm against any zombie or monster sex so not, that won't be in game. Pregnancy will be human only. As for rapid pregnancy - well, you'll have to wait for next story update to understand how this will work.
in a zombie game on a hentai game site, saying you're against zombie or monster sex..
..is like going to a church all the time, but saying you hate god.. lol

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
greetings dev, before installing games I usually ask a few questions when it has or appears to be in the sandbox genre, so the questions are as follows:
1 - will the game be linear and only a few points with possible exploration? or is the entire game a sandbox, allowing the player to choose when to progress in the main quest, side quest and perform repetitive actions? such as jobs, sex, dates, among others.
2 - if this game is sandbox, does the game intend to end after the ending or can the player continue playing after the ending ? having all the previous content available (not just quest but jobs, npcs, sex, dates, among other things common in sandbox games).
3 - pregnancy will have to be something related to the bad end or the mc can get pregnant as many times as she wants and without any effect / consequence for the story.
4 - this question may seem offensive but believe me that I am asking this question without any reason or intention to mock your project, the question is: the protagonist of this game can have sex as many times as she wants and this will not affect the end of the game (either for good or for bad ) or do you intend to make a mc that if you pass x amount of sex in the end she becomes a crazy bitch who only thinks about sex and with that having a '' bad '' ending regardless of your choices during the campaign ?

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Bugs found so far:

1. Can't leave the premises after Abe sends me to loot the gunshop. Edit: Apparently you need to go back into the church and talk to Liam (the bald guy) before you can leave. Would have been helpful if Jill said "I should talk to Liam about the Gunshop's security system before leaving"
1671667605915.png

2. Can't enter 1st room in the church after Abe sends me to loot the gunshop
1671667482413.png

3. Control Config doesn't correctly display all the buttons. Missing: R for reload, T for character status, I for inventory
1671668060949.png

4. Using left click to navigate to a location often causes your character to interact with nearby interactibles, instead of running to where you click. This is particularly a problem when you walk through a door and then tell you character to walk to another door. She just goes back through the door she came out of.

5. Holding Esc speeds up dialogue, but it also automatically initiates dialogue choices. So you wind up looping the same question over an over

6. This bug keeps happening when I reach this threshold in the Outskirts. I saved in the Outskirts, loaded my gun, then saved. Everytime I walk in that area, I see this bug. When I reload an older save from the church, then come back, this bug doesn't occur. I think this bug occurs whenever a save is made anywhere on the Outskirts map, except for saved made in houses 1671669084059.png

7. Can't walk back down the stairs in Elias's house without pressing space
1671669895705.png

8. After killing the zombie in Elias's basement, you get immediately teleported to the 2nd floor, as our character is talking about making this a temporary shelter
1671670043777.png

9. Stuck on this screen. Happened after holding Esc to skip dialogue. The first option was automatically picked, then this happens
1671671147977.png

10. Stackable items don't display the total weight of the stack, they only display what 1 of that item weighs. So often times it's hard to tell what the heaviest items in your inventory are, until you store the stack in an external store device. Also it's weird that the gun your equipped with weighs 0kg. When you swap guns, your weight changes

11. Not all things that you can interact with have an arrow pointing at it. Some of these things are important for quests. E.g. Warehouse boxes that contain a change of clothes for Cassie
EDIT: In this case, you have to check the computer computer upstairs first, but I recall other cases, where I looted something from a location without an arrow
1671673867175.png

12. Crafting UI doesn't display how many materials you have left in your inventory. Not a bug, but area for improvement
1671674440272.png

13. Car can't be looted
1671674638168.png

14. I have the Angle Grinder but...
EDIT: Apparently this Angle Grinder is broken. You have to go back to the church and talk to Liam about the Angle Grinder and he'll fix it. Would have been nice if the item was called "Broken Angle Grinder"
1671674715411.png
1671674738784.png

15. Got in the car and then the game is stuck. This might have happened due to interacting with the car by standing near the front of the hood, rather than the door
1671676976624.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ale 22 and kent32

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Is there a way to transfer saves or do we have to start over? I moved mine and it just bugs the machine gun scene out.
I used my save from v0.1, it works just fine. Provided that you pasted it in to www/save. My save was just before I broke down the wall to do the machine gun fight

Reactions: ChuckTooBig

ChuckTooBig

Apr 23, 2020
I used my save from v0.1, it works just fine. Provided that you pasted it in to www/save. My save was just before I broke down the wall to do the machine gun fight
Interesting. Maybe it's just the spot that I loaded from. I'm just gonna start over as it's not really gonna take that long to get back to the demo end point.

Reactions: rainwake

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
this game is ok.. i got down to the third floor where you need to find the fuse. i placed the fuse in the fuse box an got the lights to work but yea.. when you can't find bullets to fight off the zombies in the hall or in any of the rooms it's pretty much game over... i can't seem to get past this part when my gun is out .

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
"Future tags:
Anal sex, Corruption, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Groping, Handjob, Interracial, Lactation, Lesbian, Multiple Penetration, Masturbation, Pregnancy, Prostitution, Rape, Sexual Harassment, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism" - developer(s), please, add "Pregnancy" content to the next update!
My gratitude for this humble request...

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
greetings dev, before installing games I usually ask a few questions when it has or appears to be in the sandbox genre, so the questions are as follows:
1 - will the game be linear and only a few points with possible exploration? or is the entire game a sandbox, allowing the player to choose when to progress in the main quest, side quest and perform repetitive actions? such as jobs, sex, dates, among others.
2 - if this game is sandbox, does the game intend to end after the ending or can the player continue playing after the ending ? having all the previous content available (not just quest but jobs, npcs, sex, dates, among other things common in sandbox games).
3 - pregnancy will have to be something related to the bad end or the mc can get pregnant as many times as she wants and without any effect / consequence for the story.
4 - this question may seem offensive but believe me that I am asking this question without any reason or intention to mock your project, the question is: the protagonist of this game can have sex as many times as she wants and this will not affect the end of the game (either for good or for bad ) or do you intend to make a mc that if you pass x amount of sex in the end she becomes a crazy bitch who only thinks about sex and with that having a '' bad '' ending regardless of your choices during the campaign ?
1. Doing interesting full open world for a team of two is impossible. We want to stick to the main story with some branches and -semi-openworld exploration episodes like in this one.
2. That will depends on how we want to end it. But main story has it's ending for.
3. Well, pregnancy is a bit touchy. It will correlate with the main story ofc, I do plan some bad ends involving pregnancy, but no, we plan to do it repeatable like in Peasant's Quest (great game tbh). It will be available starting at the middle part of the game.
4. As I said at 1st, game will have it's own ending. Yes, we plan to add ending variations to make people feel responsible for their actions. There will be some minor bad ends, but they always look odd to me.
Bugs found so far:

1. Can't leave the premises after Abe sends me to loot the gunshop. Edit: Apparently you need to go back into the church and talk to Liam (the bald guy) before you can leave. Would have been helpful if Jill said "I should talk to Liam about the Gunshop's security system before leaving"
View attachment 2253841

2. Can't enter 1st room in the church after Abe sends me to loot the gunshop
View attachment 2253839

3. Control Config doesn't correctly display all the buttons. Missing: R for reload, T for character status, I for inventory
View attachment 2253849

4. Using left click to navigate to a location often causes your character to interact with nearby interactibles, instead of running to where you click. This is particularly a problem when you walk through a door and then tell you character to walk to another door. She just goes back through the door she came out of.

5. Holding Esc speeds up dialogue, but it also automatically initiates dialogue choices. So you wind up looping the same question over an over

6. This bug keeps happening when I reach this threshold in the Outskirts View attachment 2253867
2. There will be another room in next update.
3. You can change only some buttons, or it will break plugins.
4. Originally we didn't plan to add mouse movement, but later decided to give it a try, because it may be useful in safe zones. Keep in minds, that this game was not intended to be played with mouse control at all.
5. Can't say anything about ESC as this button wasn't used anywhere in our scripts, so it may cause some bugs. You can use space button or lmb to speed up dialogues safely.
6. Please describe in details what did you do to get this error. For now we expect this to happen sometimes only when you save near zombies.
Having a save file right before the street fight should be ok, but I'd recommend to start from the beginning just to make sure everything is working fine.

C00m3rZ00m3r

Oct 12, 2020
1671671359846.png 1671671380548.png
I keep getting this bug when trying to run past this area, no matter if I go through the middle or the right hand side, which is stopping me from progressing. Any idea what I could do to fix this?

Edit: Nevermind, after replaying the save god knows how many times, that bug occurs if I take like 10 steps in any which direction, any clue what this could mean?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 2253901 View attachment 2253903
I keep getting this bug when trying to run past this area, no matter if I go through the middle or the right hand side, which is stopping me from progressing. Any idea what I could do to fix this?

Edit: Nevermind, after replaying the save god knows how many times, that bug occurs if I take like 10 steps in any which direction, any clue what this could mean?
That's very strange. We will investigate this top priority issue in the morning. We and our testers didn't have this issue, but it keeps happening to some people. We'll see if we can fix that tomorrow.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
2. There will be another room in next update.
3. You can change only some buttons, or it will break plugins.
4. Originally we didn't plan to add mouse movement, but later decided to give it a try, because it may be useful in safe zones. Keep in minds, that this game was not intended to be played with mouse control at all.
5. Can't say anything about ESC as this button wasn't used anywhere in our scripts, so it may cause some bugs. You can use space button or lmb to speed up dialogues safely.
6. Please describe in details what did you do to get this error. For now we expect this to happen sometimes only when you save near zombies.
2. Makes sense, but if the room isn't ready yet, wouldn't it make more sense to keep it locked? Currently the door opens but you can't enter.

3. I see. I strongly feel that it's important to show a diagram with the keyboard and labels showing what buttons do what. Check out Terminal Desires to see what I mean. It's another RPGM game that takes place in the zombie apocalypse, but their controls UI is very clear despite having the same constraints as this one.

4. Without Mouse control aiming shots would be a lot clunkier. It's already clunky with no hotkey weapon swapping and forced standing in place reloading

5. The same problems occur if you hold Space during the Warehouse magazine scene. It automatically selects the choice, as opposed to only skipping through text.

6. I've had this happen twice in different locations in the Outskirts map. Both times it happened after making a save in the outdoors map, then reloading that save. It seems that saves made indoors are fine.

While we're on the topic about improvements. Can you: 1. increase the weight limit to 50kg-75kg? 2. Make it so that Key items weigh 0kgs (crowbar and bolt cutters)? I realize that my request is asking you to prioritize gameplay fluidity over realism, but it kind of sucks when you finally get into an important building, but can't loot anything due to weight limit, then have to back track a bunch just to store items to free up weight capacity.

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
2. Makes sense, but if the room isn't ready yet, wouldn't it make more sense to keep it locked? Currently the door opens but you can't enter.

3. I see. I strongly feel that it's important to show a diagram with the keyboard and labels showing what buttons do what. Check out Terminal Desires to see what I mean. It's another RPGM game that takes place in the zombie apocalypse, but it uses a turn based combat system instead this one's live action. Their UI for controls is very clear despite having the same constraints as this one.

4. Without Mouse control aiming shots would be a lot clunkier. It's already clunky with no hotkey weapon swapping and forced standing in place reloading

6. I've had this happen twice in different locations in the Outskirts map. Both times it happened after making a save in the outdoors map, then reloading that save. It seems that saves made indoors are fine.
4. Remember resident evil 4
6. We are aware of this issue. We are going to spend next day working on it.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
4. Remember resident evil 4
6. We are aware of this issue. We are going to spend next day working on it.
4. Nope never played it. I'm looking forwards to the Remake :ROFLMAO:. I think most modern Resident Evil games allow you to reload while moving.
6. Appreciate it :)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 40 Votes