rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
4. Remember resident evil 4
6. We are aware of this issue. We are going to spend next day working on it.

5. The same problems occur if you hold Space during the Warehouse magazine scene. It automatically selects the choice, as opposed to only skipping through text.

While we're on the topic about improvements. Can you:
A. increase the weight limit to 50kg-75kg or make crafting materials lighter?
B. Make it so that all Key items weigh 0kgs (lockpick, crowbar and bolt cutters)?
C. Make stackable items display their total weight instead of the weight of 1 item. It's often times deceptive when you look at bullets, or crafting materials and not realize how much weight they currently occupy in the inventory.
D. Make crafting less clunky. Currently you have to select the book, then select the recipe, then hit space or left click to lock in what you want, then hit space or left click again to make 1 of that. However, you get locked in to crafting that item, which makes it inconvenient to craft something else.
It should be as simple as, opening up a crafting menu by pressing C, clicking the recipe and then adjust the amount you want to make then click the Craft button to craft. Switching recipes should be as easy as clicking another recipe, then adjust the amount & craft. Can you also make it display your available materials in the crafting screen?
E. A display for the range of your equipped gun. Currently it's pure guess work and players can very easily waste bullets making shots that miss because they are outside the gun's effective range.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Project Venus [v0.1.2] [Team Venus]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 245 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Hello Dev, good game, great potential, and stunning FMC.
Just a question. Can we chose with whom we want to interact/have sex? Or, like at the start, we will have some unavoidable rape scene regardless of our choices?

Will you put some interracial/bbc in your game?

Thx

Reactions: nerogaf

jsara

Nov 29, 2019
I get this error:

1671688483881.png

I am at the start of the Outskirts and I am just running past the first few zombies by the right car and it triggers. I can't go any further into the level.

Reactions: nerogaf

ZloyProfi

Jul 20, 2020
the update is small, a couple of pictures and a little run to shoot, but potentially the game is straight powerful and the girl is beautiful

Reactions: Necreonlord4
Aug 12, 2019
yep same error as the others. Am I the only one or the game is way a lot heavy to run respect the previous release? it's a lot slower during conversation.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I cannot get rid of the dog that first attacks Jillian after she talks to the boy. The dog goes fast to Jill's legs and bites her before I have the chance to shoot it.

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
I get this error:

View attachment 2254159

I am at the start of the Outskirts and I am just running past the first few zombies by the right car and it triggers. I can't go any further into the level.
YEP same error, cant continue to game

next bug: when i make SAVE and save done, i get freeze game.

close to gas station got error and game crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: somedud3
4.50 star(s) 40 Votes