Nharea

May 7, 2017
The game came as a nice surprise to me and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.
Now if I can give a bit of feedback from atop my head :
- About the WASD movements, I tried to change the keys in the options since I'm using an AZERTY keyboard and it changed the arrow keys instead of the WASD, maybe I missed how to do it properly but I had to change my keyboard's language to play
- I really liked the few small puzzles to unlock stuff, my only gripes with them was that most if not all of them were actually mandatory to progress so you didn't have that small accomplishment of "Hey I found something secret" but from what I read about your answers it might come later with side exploration outside of main story
- I also had a few times the "Missing target" problem, mine was mostly with the scoped rifle, like the very first zombie appearing when you get the weapon, I couldn't hit 3 out of 4 shots and had to change weapon
- This one I don't know if technicaly possible or not but it might help to maybe have a more visible marker for stashes that aren't empty. It could help finding back stuff that you didn't pick because of weight limit or stashed for later and I don't know if intentional but the default marker, even if lit areas isn't that much visible (maybe because it's a bit white on white ?)
- I was a bit lost on the crafting since I found the ammo blueprints before the survival manual so I tried to interact with it without success before giving up and continuing
- About crafting again, it might be interesting to see how many mats we have available in inventory before running out, it would be better than swaping between inventory and crafting window to see what's left
- Reloading prevents you from moving at all
- I think the status window (T) doesn't pause the game ? While inventory does ? I had a surprise of being surrounded once going outside that window
- If you enable the option "Always running" in RPGMaker options, you don't have any stamina depleting when you move at fast speed, only when you press the shift key to slow down

Last edited:

<JR>

Jul 12, 2022
Awesome Gameplay, rather than normal RPGM.
Initially hard to understand as it is First release,but eventually it will get better.

IMHO
just suggestions
1) try to add quest log and proper key binding setup.
2) add quick gun change key.

Kudos
Thanks. We already working on it.

EloyGrinch

Sep 14, 2019
Nice ideas? little brother of Jill, Jill with others young men, incest content (mom son, aunt nephew, others brothers/sisters, ecc)

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
There’s going to be pregnancy in this game in the future, right? I’m going to be looking forward to that and see how that turns out.

Will there be lactation involved?:unsure:

I imagine milk would be scarce commodity in a zombie apocalypse and Jillian could make a good buck selling what her boobs produce.:ROFLMAO:

Anyway you can ignore that last bit. I’ll take what you’ve got planned out.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Originally I was planning to show worst human sides during decline of civilization, and honestly I don't have limits on how brutal it can be. The only issue is - this won't fit everyone.
first of: thank you for answering! its nice to hear you have a wide range of kinks. but i think you maybe understood me a bit wrong about the brutalness: i think such a game needs resident evil/walking dead vibes which means ppl die around you, you can sometimes help and sometimes dont help them, maybe more critical stuff like blackmailing and r*pe can happen. i even would like to see some more intelligent, sex driven zombies ;-) BUT i am no fan of gore or vore stuff which means: i saw on sites like rule34 where some (fortunately just very few) creators seems to like girl losing their limbs and stuff and getting eaten by creatures etc. - i really don't like this stuff and don't support such fantasies personally - even r*pe is a very critical scenario and only should be used when it makes sense and in the world you create it would make sense for story and atmosphere reasons.

just played it and all the ratings are just correct! you're creating a really damn cool adult game Aromabish!

poyane

Apr 20, 2018
Working pregnancy system is already implemented, there just no events launching it yet. And monster breeding... well, I don't want to put that into system because let dead be dead.
Maybe I'll consider some routes including muntant breeding as special scenes, but that depends on how many people will ask for it.
Hi ! Great demo, seems to be a pretty project :)
My question about quoting you is, what about cum inflation ? Will it be a part of this preg/fast preg system ?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Hi ! Great demo, seems to be a pretty project :)
My question about quoting you is, what about cum inflation ? Will it be a part of this preg/fast preg system ?
We have pregnancy system which changes MC's sprites and pictures in status menu. Adding cumflation might conflict with this feature. The only option to do this in my opinion is to disable it during pregnancy. Also what human can cum so much? :oops:

first of: thank you for answering! its nice to hear you have a wide range of kinks. but i think you maybe understood me a bit wrong about the brutalness: i think such a game needs resident evil/walking dead vibes which means ppl die around you, you can sometimes help and sometimes dont help them, maybe more critical stuff like blackmailing and r*pe can happen. i even would like to see some more intelligent, sex driven zombies ;-) BUT i am no fan of gore or vore stuff which means: i saw on sites like rule34 where some (fortunately just very few) creators seems to like girl losing their limbs and stuff and getting eaten by creatures etc. - i really don't like this stuff and don't support such fantasies personally - even r*pe is a very critical scenario and only should be used when it makes sense and in the world you create it would make sense for story and atmosphere reasons.

just played it and all the ratings are just correct! you're creating a really damn cool adult game Aromabish!
There is two of us, not just me.
People dying everywhere - this is what we are aiming at in story. Even if virus part can be very fantastic, we want the story itself to keep realism.

Nailyl

Sep 8, 2019
Incredible, I really love the atmosphere and despite the fact that I'm French I love the story (or what I can understand lol) it's very promising, is there a Discord?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Incredible, I really love the atmosphere and despite the fact that I'm French I love the story (or what I can understand lol) it's very promising, is there a Discord?
No discord server yet. We are very busy creating maps and renders for next update. Maybe we will create it after next update.

Reactions: hermesh

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
We have pregnancy system which changes MC's sprites and pictures in status menu. Adding cumflation might conflict with this feature. The only option to do this in my opinion is to disable it during pregnancy. Also what human can cum so much? :oops:

There is two of us, not just me.
People dying everywhere - this is what we are aiming at in story. Even if virus part can be very fantastic, we want the story itself to keep realism.

sorry i didn't know you are two guys but great to hear! always better to b more than one in nearly every situation. ;-)

i just wanted to clarify maybe you understood me right.

Even if virus part can be very fantastic, we want the story itself to keep realism.
what do you mean by that? realistic so that npc's can die? realistic that there will be no zombies who fuck the mc? if thats the case i at least hope to see some creepy old guys like maybe some guy you can decide to help, some guy who can help you out like some merchant or some gang leader maybe? as long as he is creepy/ugly and at best also old it would be really nice if no zombie sex will happen which i can understand if you want to keep it realistic here.

i really enjoyed the game so far i don't know how much time you needed for this release version but i don't hope too many months cause i really need more. - even i still have to get that bullet management right :D

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
sorry i didn't know you are two guys but great to hear! always better to b more than one in nearly every situation. ;-)

i just wanted to clarify maybe you understood me right.

what do you mean by that? realistic so that npc's can die? realistic that there will be no zombies who fuck the mc? if thats the case i at least hope to see some creepy old guys like maybe some guy you can decide to help, some guy who can help you out like some merchant or some gang leader maybe? as long as he is creepy/ugly and at best also old it would be really nice if no zombie sex will happen which i can understand if you want to keep it realistic here.

i really enjoyed the game so far i don't know how much time you needed for this release version but i don't hope too many months cause i really need more. - even i still have to get that bullet management right :D
By realism I mean - zombie apocalypse is a wrong place to be a hero. That applies to every single human. If you want something, be ready to pay for it.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
I've tried the game a bit and I love the setting, the basic gameplay, the models, the animations, and the display indicator on interactibles. Very high quality work. I have 9 gripes so far.

- The revolver either has nearly melee range or it has the worst accuracy I've ever seen. There needs to be something in the UI to show the player where they are aiming or the effective range of the weapon

- Weapons should display how much damage they do in the inventory

- Also reloading should not force the character to stand still. That's insanely annoying

- can't craft despite having the mats and the tools to do so. Apparently you need a survivor's manual. This is really redundant. Either our character should start with this item or have this available in her apartment. I picked up the bullet press and .32 cal template much earlier and was clicking everything to try to get the damn thing to craft

- interacting with stuff forces your character to stand still, while zombies can still move. This is really bad when the point of the game is to conserve resources & explore without killing too many zombies

- you can't exit from a code lock by moving away from it. I don't think you can hit Esc to exit the code lock menu. This becomes a problem when there are zombies in the room and you want to check the number of digits needed for the code.

- crafting is very clunky. After crafting one thing, you can't just click on a different item on the list to craft it. It just crafts another copy of the 1st item. You have to press Esc to switch what you want to craft. This really should be as simple as clicking the recipe you want to craft and then it crafts

- the screen flashing when the pervert is fapping is very uncomfortable on the eyes. The screen shake is fine to convey what he's doing. The flashing can trigger people's epilepsy and should definitely be removed

- The computer that talks about the S&W gun doesn't actually give you the gun or bullets despite saying that you received it. You can't re-read the message to double check if there were instructions given for finding it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 40 Votes