Ren'Py Onhold Project Winter Heroines [v0.18] [Henshinvolt & Felsouth]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Please tell me this project isn't dead. I'm not asking "When is the next version?" or anything, I just want to know that this game is still being worked on.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Please tell me this project isn't dead. I'm not asking "When is the next version?" or anything, I just want to know that this game is still being worked on.
The project is not abandoned. I have been slowly been reworking the game for awhile but I don't see myself being close to releasing another build unless I released a partially done type thing.
Buck1.PNG
I added a couple of stats to the game which was something that bothered me plus there is some portrait art done now.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I like the new overhaul of art. Pretty good style and might have the potential to rival as Marvel to what is DC's Something Unlimited

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Downloading ASAP and playing the game.
I'll probably release something once the main overmap gets redone and added (other stuff is being worked on right now)
The art style seems to have improved. I can't wait until there's an actual downloadable version to see if there are improved gameplay mechanics as well.
The mechanics haven't changed I just added some extra attributes such as Fighting Ability and Psychic Ability. Instead now it is a three man team (including me) how much that will affect things will be hard to say but in time we will find out.
Time for a better Marvel Gunsmoke game
I don't want to put expectations too high but that sounds nice.

I'll probably block off content isn't done yet though there is one entirely new scene in the test build right now.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Just got done playing the new version, v11.
The character art is a little better, though the old art had it's charms. The background art is better overall than the old build so there's that.
The overall story doesn't seem to have changed and there's less progress with the ladies in this new version, which is a little bit of a disappointment. I'm not funding the project though, so I can't complain much.
I appreciate the work that went into getting the new version up to where it is and I'm looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Just got done playing the new version, v11.
The character art is a little better, though the old art had it's charms. The background art is better overall than the old build so there's that.
The overall story doesn't seem to have changed and there's less progress with the ladies in this new version, which is a little bit of a disappointment. I'm not funding the project though, so I can't complain much.
I appreciate the work that went into getting the new version up to where it is and I'm looking forward to future updates.
Yeah it took us awhile to get to this point. I wanted to show the progress which started back up again in November of 2021.
Cant seem to progress stuck with dance for songbird and black widow
That should be it. I think the text in the game should tell you that too.

Reactions: Testerguy19
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes