Ren'Py Onhold Project Winter Heroines [v0.18] [Henshinvolt & Felsouth]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Todnok

Feb 7, 2019
Hello there folks!
For those that have been following us til now, thank you very much for your interest in PWH.

That said, both Henshin and I have decided to extend the release cycles for PWH.
We felt it was in our best interest in keeping PWH going at a pace that would help us with our work in making sure our game has maintained the quality we have been doing for the past few months.

Again, thank you for your continued support and appreciation of PWH's success.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Very reminiscent of Something Unlimited. This is in no way a bad thing.
Hopefully, development will continue because I would very much like to see where this goes and what Bucky's ultimate plan is. Perhaps he plans on training Ophelia.

Todnok

Feb 7, 2019
Very reminiscent of Something Unlimited. This is in no way a bad thing.
Hopefully, development will continue because I would very much like to see where this goes and what Bucky's ultimate plan is. Perhaps he plans on training Ophelia.
Hey, Glad you are enjoying PWH.

Things have taken a slow turn for us but PWH is still very much in development.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Well, looks pretty good! Definitely on board with the folks who said it gives Something Unlimited vibes. I'm awaiting to see more given how recent and new this is. SU debuted 5 years ago so I can't compare much and they're still doing good, but in terms of a Marvel game, this has potential for more horniness and hot, naked women. If release cycles and Patreon support (outside and here too) go well, then I believe there is a balance for DC and Marvel...oh how the gods have blessed us.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Well, looks pretty good! Definitely on board with the folks who said it gives Something Unlimited vibes. I'm awaiting to see more given how recent and new this is. SU debuted 5 years ago so I can't compare much and they're still doing good, but in terms of a Marvel game, this has potential for more horniness and hot, naked women. If release cycles and Patreon support (outside and here too) go well, then I believe there is a balance for DC and Marvel...oh how the gods have blessed us.
I think it's been about 9 and half months since the first release? though one of the differences is SR7 was getting a decent income when he started SU. I implemented some more songbird stuff recently though I was talking with Todnok and he wants to redraw some stuff so that may take some time.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I think it's been about 9 and half months since the first release? though one of the differences is SR7 was getting a decent income when he started SU. I implemented some more songbird stuff recently though I was talking with Todnok and he wants to redraw some stuff so that may take some time.
Oh definitely, most definitely. I did not know or was aware of this game until yesterday. Took half the day looking at the site's threads and posts, played this game for the last. Did enjoy the art but I can see why Todnok would benefit from redrawing. SR7's team profit off from that income, if I recall as well. I bounce back and forth and yesterday was my most active to be around F95.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Oh definitely, most definitely. I did not know or was aware of this game until yesterday. Took half the day looking at the site's threads and posts, played this game for the last. Did enjoy the art but I can see why Todnok would benefit from redrawing. SR7's team profit off from that income, if I recall as well. I bounce back and forth and yesterday was my most active to be around F95.
Yeah it's hard to get out there if your game came out awhile ago so a bit surprising you managed to find it at all really. Plus it's a different ball game when you're working on a game after your regular job/s.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
im happy this game i stillongoing good work
Yeah, the plan is to redo some art for it so the next release may take awhile while that is being redone.
You may want to either include Linux files in the download marked as “Win/Linux” or remove the “/Linux” part (and possibly provide it as a separate download?).
I have the Linux files on my itch.io account. I've removed it in the past but admins re-add it so I don't bother with it anymore.
(should be available for Linux users)

Reactions: Dan3000

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Sorry to ask,but any news about the game,does anyone know who is going to be the next girl?
In terms of the new girl I won't announce her but I have written roughly 50 pages for her.

I don't think there is going to be a release for awhile. Todnok wants to end the game sooner and he's rather busy right now (adding a couple of girls and ending it) the problem is I don't want to do that. For a few reasons but implementing the two new girls and then having to redo that later seems like a lot of work especially with the other stuff I am doing.

This month I have been focusing more on the Korra game that got put on hold in 2019 (plus the non announced game). One of the artists for that game mentioned he wouldn't mind doing the art for Winter Heroines too but realistically it would probably take a year just to catch up on the art there if we started now. The other possibility is starting with the third girl and blocking the other content so the new artist would have to do less for a release.

Korra.PNG

Dan3000

Jul 4, 2017
In terms of the new girl I won't announce her but I have written roughly 50 pages for her.

I don't think there is going to be a release for awhile. Todnok wants to end the game sooner and he's rather busy right now (adding a couple of girls and ending it) the problem is I don't want to do that. For a few reasons but implementing the two new girls and then having to redo that later seems like a lot of work especially with the other stuff I am doing.

This month I have been focusing more on the Korra game that got put on hold in 2019 (plus the non announced game). One of the artists for that game mentioned he wouldn't mind doing the art for Winter Heroines too but realistically it would probably take a year just to catch up on the art there if we started now. The other possibility is starting with the third girl and blocking the other content so the new artist would have to do less for a release.

View attachment 1425668
I see,thank you for answering my question Henshinvolt ,also good luck in the Korra game!

Reactions: Henshinvolt
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes