Ren'Py Onhold Project Winter Heroines [v0.18] [Henshinvolt & Felsouth]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
I will confirm it is not her.

I think it's very hard to be able to guess who it is. On a more bad note the next update will only have an additional portrait I think.
the other character that cam to my mind is polarris but idk even for just a portrait it will make me more excited

Aug 25, 2017
I am surprised by how much I enjoyed playing this. Probably gonna support it on Patreon soon. Does anyone know when the next update is?

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Putting in less known girls first and then expanding into better known characters might slow your patreon expansion. You can always decide on a few popular heroines, have them acquirable but not flesh them out for a while. This allows people's "favorite" to be there even without content and allows for lively discussion on your discord. ;-)

Last edited:

Todnok

Feb 7, 2019
I am surprised by how much I enjoyed playing this. Probably gonna support it on Patreon soon. Does anyone know when the next update is?
I am glad to hear that you are enjoying our work and hope we can bring more interest to everyone overtime as we progress.
We do our best to try and get a new build out on a monthly basis.

Putting in less known girls first and then expanding into better known characters might slow your patreon expansion. You can always decide on a few popular heroines, have them acquirable but not flesh them out for a while. This allows people's "favorite" to be there even without content and allows for lively discussion on your discord. ;-)
Though I agree with you with what you have said...
the direction we are taking in having the more well-known/mainstream ladies added into PWH, is based on how can they be added while maintaining the lore and game design we have decided on, which can be a bit of an headache to figure out.

While I cant give everything away and would much rather Henshin be the one to answer stuff like this, finding a balance with what we want to achieve while taking into consideration with what our supporters and other people expect to see is a challenge.

That said, we have discussed on our approach on the next builds and hope it might begin to bring in more attention and support overtime.

Cheers

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
time for us to go through dialogue again just to see what flew over my head
Hm I am guessing it was a hard one huh.
At the current schedule we try to get a build out there every monthish though we haven't really stated it anywhere apart from places like this (things can change).
Yeah more well known girls or characters with particular niches may attract more people though narratively having say Carol Danvers content this early makes less sense in the cell way of doing stuff and maybe doing pre cell content would be the way to work it (haven't written anything related to this).
I really like it when the creator takes time to read comments and respond. I wish you nothing but success.
Yeah it can be a less common thing. I think a lot of creators get dissuaded/demoralised by reading comments across different places.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Good game until now, I must say I'm enjoy your game a lot like with Something unlimited. I think the strong point your game compare to SU would be the file size was smaller and the gameplay didn't got anything complicate yet and make with Ren py instead of Unity
I wonder how many characters you plan to add in this game? After done training them can we send the girls out and do something similar like in SU?

Reactions: Korzy

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Didnt expect new update today but its an welcome one and yes this is the first im hearing about the new character

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Good game until now, I must say I'm enjoy your game a lot like with Something unlimited. I think the strong point your game compare to SU would be the file size was smaller and the gameplay didn't got anything complicate yet and make with Ren py instead of Unity
I wonder how many characters you plan to add in this game? After done training them can we send the girls out and do something similar like in SU?
The file size is at least partially due to Something Unlimited though that game may be somewhat unoptimized in some parts.

It all depends on the success of the game really but there is no set/planned number right now.
Didnt expect new update today but its an welcome one and yes this is the first im hearing about the new character
Yeah somewhat regular releases may bring a little more awareness.
Is it animated at all?
Theres some bits where there's movement for some of the scenes but it isn't too complex.

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
The file size is at least partially due to Something Unlimited though that game may be somewhat unoptimized in some parts.

It all depends on the success of the game really but there is no set/planned number right now.

Yeah somewhat regular releases may bring a little more awareness.

Theres some bits where there's movement for some of the scenes but it isn't too complex.
are u guys ok i havent seen any new post on patreon for 2 weeks now

Todnok

Feb 7, 2019
Due to life reasons, which im sure everyone here has been affected one way or another, we had to reduce the amount of work on updating PWH but we will continue to do monthly content release as best we can.

As much as we would like to really put our game out there, due to the nature of adult parody games of specific IPs and a certain company with a family-friendly mouse as its head mascot, we have to be careful with how we expose our game online.

We appreciate you all for giving our game a chance and any support you can give our game, even if its just spreading the word and hope PWH can be something more in the near future. Cheers!

Alan Richmon

Apr 15, 2018
Sorry for the noise but i have a problem

When i start the game the botton ready can't did it. I can press next in villains and in the supeheroines (and in this the programa said there no other options) but ready can't me press it.

I start with v6 and continue (and after read the thread i see are the one to happens)

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes