Ren'Py Onhold Project Winter Heroines [v0.18] [Henshinvolt & Felsouth]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Thank You for the update, too bad ican't support the project on patreon since i don't have an international card =(

Dan3000

Jul 4, 2017
Nice update Henshinvolt, it's nice to see a game similar to SU, with the Marvel Universe, also i hit the spot of the character, it's nice to see Songbird in here, can't wait to see more contente of her in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punkreas

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Nice update Henshinvolt, it's nice to see a game similar to SU, with the Marvel Universe, also i hit the spot of the caracther, it's nice to see Songbird in here, can't wait to see more contente of her in the future.
its good that they wont make the same mistake as su creators puting a lot of character at once wthout finishing them they are taking the better choice of finishing a caraacter then ading the next one thats what i like here

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Thank You for the update, too bad ican't support the project on patreon since i don't have an international card =(
Does Subscribestar allow international cards? I should probably set up stuff like that in the future with the problems with Patreon (constant rule changes etc)
Nice update Henshinvolt, it's nice to see a game similar to SU, with the Marvel Universe, also i hit the spot of the caracther, it's nice to see Songbird in here, can't wait to see more contente of her in the future.
Yeah I've read quite a lot of the thunderbolts issues though I kinda think that it's a different character when Warren Ellis comes along.
its good that they wont make the same mistake as su creators puting a lot of character at once wthout finishing them they are taking the better choice of finishing a caraacter then ading the next one thats what i like here
I think SU adding lots of characters at first may have helped with some people giving the game a try (such as WW and Raven) even if say a character isn't in the game much. Seeing a big roster even if there isnt much content there will be appealing in a box art type of way.

Reactions: Korzy and Dan3000

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
if u guys are looking in the future to do beach event u can take material from marvel swimsuit specials

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
if u guys are looking in the future to do beach event u can take material from marvel swimsuit specials
Off the top of my head there is the Genosha episode in the 90s animated series and in Mightiest Heroes there is Wasp in something but arguably the swimsuit stuff is a lot more prominent in comic stuff.
RCO042_1493717236.jpg

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Off the top of my head there is the Genosha episode in the 90s animated series and in Mightiest Heroes there is Wasp in something but arguably the swimsuit stuff is a lot more prominent in comic stuff.
View attachment 1032694
that wasp jiggle in the aimated series was hot and yes i love the 90s the cmics felt so free of outside wold shit id love to see future content u implement inspied by the comics

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Man the 90s were lit on the comic book side
I remember reading 90s spider-man comics years ago, some interesting designs for sure.
tumblr_pwmh7959wB1w6yfs3o1_1280.jpg
that wasp jiggle in the aimated series was hot and yes i love the 90s the cmics felt so free of outside wold shit id love to see future content u implement inspied by the comics
Using the glasses somewhere might be a good idea somewhere. I think I remember the jiggle but it may have happened a few times.
wasp8ba18ea8b50730e0e0d8b29e76da1a3c.png

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Uh, hey!
So, I've been trying to advance with Natasha, but no matter if I TALK more at the beginning or go straight to the STRIP, she stops having any kind of progression after the 2nd time you ask her to dance. How can I go through that?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Uh, hey!
So, I've been trying to advance with Natasha, but no matter if I TALK more at the beginning or go straight to the STRIP, she stops having any kind of progression after the 2nd time you ask her to dance. How can I go through that?
I'm not positive but have you made her strip a 2nd time? (which you check via the camera place). There should be a a 3rd dance dialogue variant if you do it early on and then the dialogue (after Dance 3) will be the same. More Talk isn't available until after Strip 1 but is not a progressive stopper there. Tested what you said a few times and I couldn't replicate it it stopping me for progressing aside from Strip 2.

Reactions: Dan3000

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I'm not positive but have you made her strip a 2nd time? (which you check via the camera place). There should be a a 3rd dance dialogue variant if you do it early on and then the dialogue (after Dance 3) will be the same. More Talk isn't available until after Strip 1 but is not a progressive stopper there. Tested what you said a few times and I couldn't replicate it it stopping me for progressing aside from Strip 2.
Where is the camera place located? She's complete naked already

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Ok, I have 5 Talks, 3 Workouts, 3 Dances, 1 Intro, and 1 Strip.
However, whenever I try a new workout or dance, the game tells me there won't be any attitude change.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes