Ren'Py Onhold Project Winter Heroines [v0.18] [Henshinvolt & Felsouth]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

bob691

Nov 21, 2018
Hard one will be something like Polaris,Crystal or Dazzler.
It could also be someone that wouldnt normally be considered due to not being related to the situation, like gamora, mantis, or someone else off world, or someone who isnt normally considered a superheroine, like pepper potts, mary jane, or sharon carter

Reactions: Korzy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It could also be someone that wouldnt normally be considered due to not being related to the situation, like gamora, mantis, or someone else off world, or someone who isnt normally considered a superheroine, like pepper potts, mary jane, or sharon carter
Squirrel Girl.
Nut Punch-Villains fear this attack more than any other.

Reactions: Cuck man

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
yeah they are a good choices but it can be anybody there are so many potentials

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
a marvel version of something unlimited would be amazing, the problem i have with su is that all the boobs were the same size basically, and that size was huge. Very slight variations yes but all totally exagerated. Hopefully when they make new characters in this they make accurate ones.

Reactions: Cuck man and Korzy

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hard one will be something like Polaris,Crystal or Dazzler.
I'm liking the logic here.
Squirrel Girl.
Nut Punch-Villains fear this attack more than any other.
yeah they are a good choices but it can be anybody there are so many potentials
Jill Stacy
Gwen Stacy's twin cousin that dated Peter
Interesting choices. Squirrel girl nut puns huh. To have the black haired Stacy right from the 90s comics, right? Hm well that is a hard to guess one, if it was her.
a marvel version of something unlimited would be amazing, the problem i have with su is that all the boobs were the same size basically, and that size was huge. Very slight variations yes but all totally exagerated. Hopefully when they make new characters in this they make accurate ones.
On the Breast size stuff. I've created my own internal guide for that sorta stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cuck man and Korzy

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
In the recordings, I'm missing #3 on strip and sex but I've tried every option with every outfit and I'm getting the "attitude won't change" message on each. Anyone know what I'm missing?

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
In the recordings, I'm missing #3 on strip and sex but I've tried every option with every outfit and I'm getting the "attitude won't change" message on each. Anyone know what I'm missing?
i have the same thing when u go to recordinsh it shows 1 2 4 5 right there is no 3 idk im sure the developer will see this and if its a bug will fix it

Reactions: Doctor Shark

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
i have the same thing when u go to recordinsh it shows 1 2 4 5 right there is no 3 idk im sure the developer will see this and if its a bug will fix it
I had a check doing a new playthrough and there are no issues. What has happened is that you have changed her attitude before having the Sex 3 interaction (the same applies to Strip). Basically early on with Natalia by concentrating on talk/mission stuff you change her attitude quicker. Sx3.PNG

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
I had a check doing a new playthrough and there are no issues. What has happened is that you have changed her attitude before having the Sex 3 interaction (the same applies to Strip). Basically early on with Natalia by concentrating on talk/mission stuff you change her attitude quicker. View attachment 937808
thank u for clearing that up so dont use talk untill u get the 3rd scene

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
I have a question
If the creator wanted to add a character that was not in Avengers EMH
would they add the same character but from other Marvel show or just use the comic version?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
thank u for clearing that up so dont use talk untill u get the 3rd scene
No problem, yeah that's basically it for her.
I have a question
If the creator wanted to add a character that was not in Avengers EMH
would they add the same character but from other Marvel show or just use the comic version?
You may have to wait to find out though writing wise so far at least I try to combine aspects of different ones into one even if its just catch phrase or something similar.

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
You may have to wait to find out though writing wise so far at least I try to combine aspects of different ones into one even if its just catch phrase or something similar.
[/QUOTE]

Oh so characters are a fusion of cartoon and comics
Thats cool

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Oh so characters are a fusion of cartoon and comics
Thats cool
[/QUOTE]
yep the devs do a lot of research dor thecharacters and the story they want to do

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
One mild botch, on Mega with the Windows, you forgot to change that to 4, and still have 3. No biggie as you remembered to change to 4 on the other links, just thought I would let you know about Mega. ;)

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes