Ren'Py Onhold Project Winter Heroines [v0.18] [Henshinvolt & Felsouth]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
I aiming for monthly releases but take that with a big of salt. This release took nearly 3 months to make though I do have some scripts already ready for Natalia but no extra art is done as of now.
i can understand that since its just two people and coding and making art takes time ill keep an eye on this game for sure

Todnok

Feb 7, 2019
*1 patron, but over 280 posts on Patreon page.*

hmmm.
Henshin has been working on other things before.
Ever since he started his patreon, he has been posting weekly updates.

Project Winter Heroines (or PWH for short) is another project that we started together recently.
That said, we hope you all will support us in the near future.

Thanks for checking our game out.
Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: Vraxous2 and Korzy
May 2, 2017
The idea is great. Looking foward to this one already.

I'm in a tough spot right now, but depending on the progress and quality of the game, i will prolly support this one in the near future.

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Henshin has been working on other things before.
Ever since he started his patreon, he has been posting weekly updates.

Project Winter Heroines (or PWH for short) is another project that we started together recently.
That said, we hope you all will support us in the near future.

Thanks for checking our game out.
Cheers!
u guys great work when i get back my job il suport u

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
We really need a good Marvel game, good luck to the dev, i'm eager to see more in the future
I wish luck to myself too.
The idea is great. Looking foward to this one already.

I'm in a tough spot right now, but depending on the progress and quality of the game, i will prolly support this one in the near future.
That sounds nice well not the tought spot bit but hope everythings works out for you.
u guys great work when i get back my job il suport u
That sounds good. I know how hard it is to find a job, especially in the current time.
Interesting. Will we be able to get the girls pregnant?
Possibly, I discussed this but something like that would be way into the future I think.
Wait, this is not the Project Winter I'm used to.
I had a look it has a cute look.

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
Very interesting concept. Will there be a possibility of this being uploaded to a site like Gamcore to be played in browser? I dont like installing apk files on my phone, so that would be neat.

Also, I love that username. I take it you are a fan of tokusatsu?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Congrats 17k wievs on first release
Looks like we are at 25K now which is nice.
Well, Widow certainly won't be getting pregnant.
0_0
looks interesing, will keep an eye on evolution :).
Hey, hoping you stay interested.
Very interesting concept. Will there be a possibility of this being uploaded to a site like Gamcore to be played in browser? I dont like installing apk files on my phone, so that would be neat.

Also, I love that username. I take it you are a fan of tokusatsu?
I had a look just now about that and yeah It's possible, I will think about experimenting with that and maybe releasing a web version. Looking around it seems to be easy to have slow down issues with the web version (with that way I do it) so there is that to consider and if that causes a bad impression etc (but I would have to look at it properly.)

I've seen a bit of tokusatsu but not too much, pretty much a newbie.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
Keep it simple and dont add another person until you finish her, seen so many goes into feature creep and die

Reactions: Vraxous2

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Keep it simple and dont add another person until you finish her, seen so many goes into feature creep and die
Yeah that is the current plan. There may be added characters that you may be able to interact to but aren't the focus (non heroines).

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
[/QUOTE]
if i may sugest some future heroines after u finish black widow by categories if u want to do them in category
ground level: pepper pots, wasp, she hulk, american dream, kate bishop( hawkeye) sharon carter, dagger (cloak and dagger), white tiger, shuri (black panther), Firebird ,Maria hill, humming bird, The invisible woman, Jessica jones, Cassie lang, Lioonheart, Mocking bird, Miss america, Okoye, Iron heart (riri viliams).
Anti hero category: black cat, Domino (mutant), Elektra (feral), silver sable, gwenpool.
Mutants category: jean grey, storm, rogue, dazzler, Firestar, Emma frost, Husk, Jubilee, Magik, Magma, Mystique, scarlet witch, Kitty pryde, Pstlocke, Pixie, Polaris, Hope summers, Adrienne frost, Namora.
Spiderverse category: ghost spider(Gwen stacy), mary jane, peny parker, Silk, spider girl (mayday parker), Spider woman (Jessica Drew).
Space category: Gamora, Captain marvel, Lyja, Mantis, Nebula, lady sif, walkyre, Jane foster (Thor).
Inhumans category: Ms marvel (kamala khan), Medusa, Quake, crystal.
Eternals category: sersi, Thena, Cybele.
Also here is an idea Make seperate buildings for every category one building for the Avengers other for x men third forr space characters an one for Spider verse/Multiverse also in the future in the story if u want to obtain some characters puting a multivese machine for multiverse characters, time travel machine for characters that live in the past and Space ship for characters that are in space. theese are my ideas if u like them use them thank u for the hard workwhen u add more characters in future more people will suport u take it slow one by one character thank u again luv ya guys.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
if i may sugest some future heroines after u finish black widow by categories if u want to do them in category
ground level: pepper pots, wasp, she hulk, american dream, kate bishop( hawkeye) sharon carter, dagger (cloak and dagger), white tiger, shuri (black panther), Firebird ,Maria hill, humming bird, The invisible woman, Jessica jones, Cassie lang, Lioonheart, Mocking bird, Miss america, Okoye, Iron heart (riri viliams).
Anti hero category: black cat, Domino (mutant), Elektra (feral), silver sable, gwenpool.
Mutants category: jean grey, storm, rogue, dazzler, Firestar, Emma frost, Husk, Jubilee, Magik, Magma, Mystique, scarlet witch, Kitty pryde, Pstlocke, Pixie, Polaris, Hope summers, Adrienne frost, Namora.
Spiderverse category: ghost spider(Gwen stacy), mary jane, peny parker, Silk, spider girl (mayday parker), Spider woman (Jessica Drew).
Space category: Gamora, Captain marvel, Lyja, Mantis, Nebula, lady sif, walkyre, Jane foster (Thor).
Inhumans category: Ms marvel (kamala khan), Medusa, Quake, crystal.
Eternals category: sersi, Thena, Cybele.
Also here is an idea Make seperate buildings for every category one building for the Avengers other for x men third forr space characters an one for Spider verse/Multiverse also in the future in the story if u want to obtain some characters puting a multivese machine for multiverse characters, time travel machine for characters that live in the past and Space ship for characters that are in space. theese are my ideas if u like them use them thank u for the hard workwhen u add more characters in future more people will suport u take it slow one by one character thank u again luv ya guys.
American dream would probably have to be a multiverse type thing if I ever thought of including her properly but yeah there is a lot of people that you could do. Not sure what you mean by Feral Elektra though. In terms of different locations, it does depend on like the backgrounds we add or if we do event type stuff where you go to meet a woman/women.

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Al
American dream would probably have to be a multiverse type thing if I ever thought of including her properly but yeah there is a lot of people that you could do. Not sure what you mean by Feral Elektra though. In terms of different locations, it does depend on like the backgrounds we add or if we do event type stuff where you go to meet a woman/women.
i missplaced american dream and acidently added feral to elektra my bad feral is a mutant character u should defenetly do events in the future

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
oh my god i thought it was gonna be next weeek but im happy that it doped now thank u for your hard work

bob691

Nov 21, 2018
As a big fan of marvel comics and Bucky in particular, I really appreciate this game as it is pretty comic accurate in terms of character relationships and personalities. I am looking forward to seeing more

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes