Ren'Py Onhold Project Winter Heroines [v0.18] [Henshinvolt & Felsouth]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
oh my god i thought it was gonna be next weeek but im happy that it doped now thank u for your hard work
Yeah I didn't see the next action getting done by next week so I decided to release it now and thank you.
As a big fan of marvel comics and Bucky in particular, I really appreciate this game as it is pretty comic accurate in terms of character relationships and personalities. I am looking forward to seeing more
Yeah I went through a lot of sources for Natalia. For example in the original Daredevil/Widow run she has unique mannerisms but her personality is rather different so I try to keep a fair balance with everything.

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
will u guys ee adding comic, cartoon and movie iconic outfits also we need ass shots[/QUOTE]

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
will u guys ee adding comic, cartoon and movie iconic outfits also we need ass shots
I've got a decent amount of notes on potential outfits and planned stuff. For comic and animated stuff yeah there's ideas and planned stuff but for movie stuff (live action) less so but I can think of one example there offhand. In terms of ass shots yeah those will come with time.

Last edited:

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Be careful about adding outfits. It can be a huge time sink as I think you know. Two or three outfits and nudity are really all you need. Anyway, good game guys. I'm interested to see where you go with it.

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Be careful about adding outfits. It can be a huge time sink as I think you know. Two or three outfits and nudity are really all you need. Anyway, good game guys. I'm interested to see where you go with it.
ofcourse they wont add all the outfits in 1 update overtime they will add them but not at once

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah something to consider. Natalia has her stuff planned etc so I don't see her changing for now.
ofcourse they wont add all the outfits in 1 update overtime they will add them but not at once
Yeah at the moment with releases its just releasing what we can for now.

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah something to consider. Natalia has her stuff planned etc so I don't see her changing for now.

Yeah at the moment with releases its just releasing what we can for now.
dont rush and take your time with planning we can wait

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
This maybe selfish to ask
But I really hope they add EMH Wasp she was so awesome and is the best version

Reactions: Korzy

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
they did state in the questions above in the coments that they will focus on black widow content first and later add more characters and yes that wasp was hot and i loved her

Reactions: Cuck man

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
High five
give them time eventually they will get girls like wasp, invisible woman, she hulk scarlet witch and many more in the game they are just gonna focus on bw first to get her done while planing for the next character and story continuaation they release monthly content depends on how fast and if they have the energy to do the coding and art becouse there are only 2 guys doing everything hopefully they find more people in the process who are willing to cooperate als High five

Reactions: Cuck man

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
dont rush and take your time with planning we can wait
Yeah getting the balance can be tough.
Janet won't be the next girl but we have discussed the whole Wasp thing with Hope etc and most likely we would go with Janet unless we go unorthodox.
give them time eventually they will get girls like wasp, invisible woman, she hulk scarlet witch and many more in the game they are just gonna focus on bw first to get her done while planing for the next character and story continuaation they release monthly content depends on how fast and if they have the energy to do the coding and art becouse there are only 2 guys doing everything hopefully they find more people in the process who are willing to cooperate als High five
Yeah on working with others it can be rather hard to find people that want to work on stuff for a long period of time. See if someone stops working with me after working with me for 5 months sometimes that just means they've created more work for me since stuff won't be consistent (I know this from personal experience).

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
hi im constantly checking out your patreon updates and im excited to see whats gonna be new nex week i saw this one just now and im impressed with you guys looking forward t the 3rd update release also dont tell me who the new girl is i want to be suprised mystery is the best love u guys

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
hi im constantly checking out your patreon updates and im excited to see whats gonna be new nex week i saw this one just now and im impressed with you guys looking forward t the 3rd update release also dont tell me who the new girl is i want to be suprised mystery is the best love u guys
Yeah, I'm trying to do what I can. Yeah I shall hold off on the next girl but she's probably a hard one to guess. :)
Thx for the update ! The game is getting better at each new one
No problem, that's the aim. :cool:

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes