• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Onhold Project Winter Heroines [v0.18] [Henshinvolt & Felsouth]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
happy new years cant wait for the next character:) stay safe
Thank you, I'll try.
just found out about this, has a lot of potential and hope you include some of the x-men!
I don't think anyone has guessed the new lady yet. Not too much visual changes are done since the last release though location stuff has changed a tidge. I like to think it has potential too.

• Love
Reactions: Dan3000 and Korzy

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
I don't think anyone has guessed the new lady yet. Not too much visual changes are done since the last release though location stuff has changed a tidge. I like to think it has potential too.
[/QUOTE]
jelena belova?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
jelena belova?
[/QUOTE]
I've written some dialogue for Yelena but it is not her.

Reactions: Dan3000

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I actually think I know that logo, but for the sake of spoilers I wont say, though I will say that I approve of the choice
[/QUOTE]
I'm curious if you got it right.
Judging by the logo, I'm gonna guess is either Domino or Mania (Andrea Benton), but who knows.
[/QUOTE]
I still need to get her in Marvel Strike Force.

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
is that jesica jones or pixie cuz both of them have pink hair in the comics from what i have seen

Dan3000

Jul 4, 2017
I actually think I know that logo, but for the sake of spoilers I wont say, though I will say that I approve of the choice
I'm curious if you got it right.

Judging by the logo, I'm gonna guess is either Domino or Mania (Andrea Benton), but who knows.
[/QUOTE]
I still need to get her in Marvel Strike Force.
[/QUOTE]
Well, now that we have some face reveal, i'm gonna guess is either Pixie or Songbird,but i think is the second option.

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
Damn I have not check up on this game for like 2 months?
and now there have been 2 updates thats neat

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
is that jesica jones or pixie cuz both of them have pink hair in the comics from what i have seen
One thing to watch one for is the eye color.
do u guys have discord servers that way wed be easier to comunicate
I'm trying to limit my social media use at the moment so not now at least.
Well, now that we have some face reveal, i'm gonna guess is either Pixie or Songbird,but i think is the second option.
0_0
Damn I have not check up on this game for like 2 months?
and now there have been 2 updates thats neat
There should be a new build relatively soon so maybe watch out for that.

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
So y your reaction on the coment with pixie or songbird my friend got it right its songbird cant wait to see her

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
thank u for leting me know ive been waiting im excited
No problem
u guys deserve more atention continue like this and more people will discover this game thank u for making this
Yeah a part of that might be getting to just try it via visuals plus less than 1 in 1000 support creators etc.
Do u guys pln on making sex content for willaines in the future cuz there is potential there to
In terms of the villainess ladies yes I would like to get content like that done. Vilnian content like may make it needed for location adjustments etc since it wouldn't be quite the same as the Heroine content I imagine. I'm still arranging Melissa content which I prefer to finish off scripts for a particular lady before moving onto the next (though I did add a few extra Viper lines for this release)

• Love
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes