Ren'Py Onhold Project Winter Heroines [v0.18] [Henshinvolt & Felsouth]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Is researching boring or fun?
It can be frustrating at times when a character acts rather differently in different eras/mediums etc. So I have to decide on where the base personality comes from and then use other material as additional stuff. Melissa isn't too bad but I used her Avengers Assemble version as the base for her. Black Widow is quite hard to decide for her since a lot of her is fake, 70s Natalia is a lot more emotional, like an exaggerated End Game and it goes on

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
It can be frustrating at times when a character acts rather differently in different eras/mediums etc. So I have to decide on where the base personality comes from and then use other material as additional stuff. Melissa isn't too bad but I used her Avengers Assemble version as the base for her. Black Widow is quite hard to decide for her since a lot of her is fake, 70s Natalia is a lot more emotional, like an exaggerated End Game and it goes on
if u guys have played marvel future fight they have a lot of female characters in diferent comic and movies acurate costumes u dont even need to acquire the character to wiev them that is way eazier to search for uniforms

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
if u guys have played marvel future fight they have a lot of female characters in diferent comic and movies acurate costumes u dont even need to acquire the character to wiev them that is way eazier to search for uniforms
Yeah I still need to try future fight. It's true it might help with getting references or maybe help choosing stuff.

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah I still need to try future fight. It's true it might help with getting references or maybe help choosing stuff.
i saw a lot of costumes i liked so maybe if u see some u might like u can consider them and there is genderbent characters my sexuality got confused :sneaky:

Reactions: Cuck man

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
i saw a lot of costumes i liked so maybe if u see some u might like u can consider them and there is genderbent characters my sexuality got confused :sneaky:
I remember female Nightcrawler from X-men Evolution was rather memorable.
(Looks like images aren't working for me at the moment)

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
It would be cool to see some genderbend stuff like this in the game
but its really up to

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
It would be cool to see some genderbend stuff like this in the game
but its really up to
Yeah it all depends really, there isn't much support for the game right now so if I started doing genderbent characters and it got popular the game would end up being a genderbender game which isn't really my intention.

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
Yeah it all depends really, there isn't much support for the game right now so if I started doing genderbent characters and it got popular the game would end up being a genderbender game which isn't really my intention.
yeah I can understand that

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
i mean u can go the multiverse root at some point in the future i think the more girl u guys get in the future as story progresses the more popular it will be cuz now there is only 2 girls and people often see it as early stages of game and decide to wait

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
X 23 is a good female wolverine i saw her in future fight wolverine costume and damn got heated
u dont need to genderbentt some characters as to they have female couterparts for havkeye u have kate bishop
for iron men u have iron heart and rescue (pepper pots)
for wolverin u have X 23
for hulk u have she hulk
for spider man u have a lot of female wersions aka Ghost spider, or even mary jane or their daughter as to they all have been spider man in the comics
for thor there is jane foster thor
for namor there is namorita
there is lots of female counterpart that exist in same universes in the comics

Last edited:

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
yeah I can understand that
I'll probably go for girls in universe at first.
i mean u can go the multiverse root at some point in the future i think the more girl u guys get in the future as story progresses the more popular it will be cuz now there is only 2 girls and people often see it as early stages of game and decide to wait
Writing wise I prefer to do all the basic writing for a girl in one go but the SU method may be better to attract people into the game seeing lots of ladies (or the particular woman they like).
X 23 is a good female wolverine i saw her in future fight wolverine costume and damn got heated
u dont need to genderbentt some characters as to they have female couterparts for havkeye u have kate bishop
for iron men u have iron heart and rescue (pepper pots)
for wolverin u have X 23
for hulk u have she hulk
for spider man u have a lot of female wersions aka Ghost spider, or even mary jane or their daughter as to they all have been spider man in the comics
for thor there is jane foster thor
for namor there is namorita
there is lots of female counterpart that exist in same universes in the comics
Yeah there are lots of counterparts etc like you can even do Elektra to be Daredevil like in the recent comic stuff but yeah the characters you listed are characters in their own right.
Daredevil_Vol_6_25_Unknown_Comic_Books_Exclusive_Second_Printing_Virgin_Variant.jpg

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
I'll probably go for girls in universe at first.

Writing wise I prefer to do all the basic writing for a girl in one go but the SU method may be better to attract people into the game seeing lots of ladies (or the particular woman they like).

Yeah there are lots of counterparts etc like you can even do Elektra to be Daredevil like in the recent comic stuff but yeah the characters you listed are characters in their own right.
View attachment 1068465
yeah shes hot in that daredevil outfit

Reactions: Cuck man

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
*cough* "Let's break Carol Danvers. *cough* sorry, this internet Covid is hella annoying.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
*cough* "Let's break Carol Danvers. *cough* sorry, this internet Covid is hella annoying.
I probably won't add her for awhile and add the more less known types for awhile.
I was talking yesterday with Todnok about changing the releases somewhat, schedule won't really change (hopefully) but we shall see.

Last edited:

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
is the new girl from the comics hmm who wears green and is a blonde enchantress?
I will confirm it is not her.

I think it's very hard to be able to guess who it is. On a more bad note the next update will only have an additional portrait I think.

Reactions: Dan3000
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes