Ren'Py Onhold Project Winter Heroines [v0.18] [Henshinvolt & Felsouth]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Todnok

Feb 7, 2019
Sorry for the noise but i have a problem

When i start the game the botton ready can't did it. I can press next in villains and in the supeheroines (and in this the programa said there no other options) but ready can't me press it.

I start with v6 and continue (and after read the thread i see are the one to happens)
I assume this is when you are trying to get the first heroine to capture
You have to press on the words that have the arrows pointing at them

After clicking on any of the words with an arrow, the "Capture" button should appear at the bottom

Alan Richmon

Apr 15, 2018
I assume this is when you are trying to get the first heroine to capture
You have to press on the words that have the arrows pointing at them

After clicking on any of the words with an arrow, the "Capture" button should appear at the bottom
Thank you. I will try it.

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Due to life reasons, which im sure everyone here has been affected one way or another, we had to reduce the amount of work on updating PWH but we will continue to do monthly content release as best we can.

As much as we would like to really put our game out there, due to the nature of adult parody games of specific IPs and a certain company with a family-friendly mouse as its head mascot, we have to be careful with how we expose our game online.

We appreciate you all for giving our game a chance and any support you can give our game, even if its just spreading the word and hope PWH can be something more in the near future. Cheers!
its understandable take it eazy your lives are more important

Gwarf

Apr 15, 2019
It seems I've exhausted all options with Natasha and Mimi (every option says it won't change anything), but I can see nothing new about Rebecca, even though she is in the change log, and no new missions show... What am I missing?

Todnok

Feb 7, 2019
It seems I've exhausted all options with Natasha and Mimi (every option says it won't change anything), but I can see nothing new about Rebecca, even though she is in the change log, and no new missions show... What am I missing?
At the moment that is all the content that is available

Rebecca is our new addition but we are focusing on Songbird for now.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah the latest build is when the Screaming Mimi content came out before that it was introducing Rebecca.

Reactions: Dan3000

Xisto

Oct 16, 2018
How can I capture songbird, my first capture was the widow, and she has 4 outfits and I believe all options (I try with all with different costumes), now I think I need to capture songbird, but in mission menu my biggest attack power was 5 regarding a Hydra Grenadier, if I click next he disapears, and Songbird (Melissa Gold) has 7 in attack. I missing something

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
How can I capture songbird, my first capture was the widow, and she has 4 outfits and I believe all options (I try with all with different costumes), now I think I need to capture songbird, but in mission menu my biggest attack power was 5 regarding a Hydra Grenadier, if I click next he disapears, and Songbird (Melissa Gold) has 7 in attack. I missing something
Try different attributes should be the solution with a different ally should be the solution. I had a quick check and I couldn't replicate what you're doing but I changed some things and maybe it helps?

Reactions: Xisto

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Unfortunatly, no it didnt work will only show the ready button for both the heroine and hydra and womt let me move foward but also wont crash
Can you be more specific about a lot of things. Are you saying there is no character selection on both sides? Have you already captured songbird? Have you captured Black Widow or are you talking about Mission 1.

Clicking the return button should exit the mission area.

Titaniumlycan

May 9, 2018
Can you be more specific about a lot of things. Are you saying there is no character selection on both sides? Have you already captured songbird? Have you captured Black Widow or are you talking about Mission 1.

Clicking the return button should exit the mission area.
I havent been able to even start the first capture for either black widow or songbird. The attached screenshot is the furthest i was able to go for android i havent tried it for pc Screenshot_20210525-144001_Project Winter Heroines.jpg

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes