rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
I could of sworn I saw people working on updated gifs for this game somewhere that aren't in this version. Oh well, c'est la vie. Fair thee well game devs, wherever you are.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I could of sworn I saw people working on updated gifs for this game somewhere that aren't in this version. Oh well, c'est la vie. Fair thee well game devs, wherever you are.
You're possibly thinking of the gifs by Mykiio . I remember reading somewhere that that person was brought on board for the game, but at this point I think that was just speculation. At least there's no progress for the game in sight from what I can tell.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
You're possibly thinking of the gifs by Mykiio . I remember reading somewhere that that person was brought on board for the game, but at this point I think that was just speculation. At least there's no progress for the game in sight from what I can tell.
On u18chan, people said that mykiio was indeed working for them, still, for what i saw, those were animations from the boss of the second stage and before this the devs said they would never be reworking scenes before the game was complete, so you can see they just trying to keep a float the only thing that gives them attention.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Also, if you guys want to know what's happening get in their discord server, idk what's happening there up today, i lost interest on them long ago and even gained hate against them. As for the game i really hope it gets finished one day but for the principal devs and their white knights i hope the worse.

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
It deserves an Abandoned tag because all that has been thrown about is fan edits on the Discord and Mykiio's versions of this and that. There has been zero in game screenshots shown for development for years, even though they promise it is being worked on, so what is the harm of one little screenshot to prove it? They know full well nothing is being done and know if that was bought to light, they'd lose a ton of their fanbase in the process and due to that, they ban anyone that even mentions anything that could possibly make it public.

Reactions: Deynan

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
It deserves an Abandoned tag because all that has been thrown about is fan edits on the Discord and Mykiio's versions of this and that. There has been zero in game screenshots shown for development for years, even though they promise it is being worked on, so what is the harm of one little screenshot to prove it? They know full well nothing is being done and know if that was bought to light, they'd lose a ton of their fanbase in the process and due to that, they ban anyone that even mentions anything that could possibly make it public.
Its a shame really Project X is a decent game with tons of potential but has shitty/lazy/greedy devs. It has a dedicated fan base (mostly of white knights that see nothing wrong with no updates for over a year) that are talented and are willing to help with the project but are pushed away. The only time they respond to something with positivity is when money is being given.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deynan and Mαlice

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
It'd be awesome if someone took the framework for this and made their own version. Anything would be better than just leaving this to die since Zeta already said she doesn't give two shits about her fans or her old team. They've already figured out how to decrypt the files on u18chan, but sadly nobody there has the motivation to actually go through with it. :<

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
It'd be awesome if someone took the framework for this and made their own version. Anything would be better than just leaving this to die since Zeta already said she doesn't give two shits about her fans or her old team. They've already figured out how to decrypt the files on u18chan, but sadly nobody there has the motivation to actually go through with it. :<
We'd first need a decryption of the most recent version of the game as the links over at u18chan are dead. If you find someone to do that, people may be motivated to do something on here. People have lost patience with Zeta Team's constant lies about Project X being worked on as there has been zero visual proof of in game changes for god knows how long now and when questioned, they only seem to get angry or show apparent "new animations" of sprites from certain team members.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
It's not abandoned, stop giving people the wrong idea.
Updates just come once in a blue moon.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
It's not abandoned, stop giving people the wrong idea.
Updates just come once in a blue moon.
Its not like i do not understand it getting that tag tho, almost 3 full years since last update and yes i relize the one before that was like 4 years out......

Just a FYI, After digging thu the forum u can see clearly its not fully stopped, but its dam close to it

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
Appare4ntly Zeta is sharing the animations Myyiko did publicly now. So that's SOME sign of live

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Appare4ntly Zeta is sharing the animations Myyiko did publicly now. So that's SOME sign of live
The animations she is sharing was something Myyiko was doing normally just for fun in his spare time before hand outside of the game, which was some time ago now, so I bet she forgot to mention that. It's not progress at this point unless it's actually shown in game to be a working mechanic, otherwise we can just treat it as another thing to keep her fans believing in something that is not being done.

No point in her teasing animations when in the next breath she is saying "if there is any future updates" because everyone knows how two faced Zeta is.

Zeta.png

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
No point in her teasing animations when in the next breath she is saying "if there is any future updates" because everyone knows how two faced Zeta is.

View attachment 1324484
That's being transparent, not two-faced.
Seeing that Zeta herself said development is on hold, I think it would be a good idea for staff to change the game's status to reflect that, rather than keeping it set to Abandoned.

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
That's being transparent, not two-faced.
Seeing that Zeta herself said development is on hold, I think it would be a good idea for staff to change the game's status to reflect that, rather than keeping it set to Abandoned.
Believe me, it's been this way ever since money stopped rolling in for them. Abandoned is already a fitting tag considering it has been over 2 years with not a single thing to show to back up their claims on Discord. They done more when they had less team members and now that number has almost doubled, there has been even less progress.

_Sarevok_

Sep 25, 2017
Believe me, it's been this way ever since money stopped rolling in for them.
What? They never had a patreon or something like it and were reluctant to even accept donations, because they didn't want people to feel as if they were owed something, which didn't work out, since people are always so entitled. This always was a non profit fan project.

• Angry
Reactions: yercat and Red Sand

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
What? They never had a patreon or something like it and were reluctant to even accept donations, because they didn't want people to feel as if they were owed something, which didn't work out, since people are always so entitled. This always was a non profit fan project.
I don't remember who was that had a patreon, but didn't post anything from the game, still it was always talking about it so people would donate.

Also the download link they gave it had shorteners and people were even downloading virus because of it, and guess what, they never took it out. So, goddamn i said this shitty story a fuckton of times by now so i make it quick, i complained about it, white knights attacked me, i defended myself, so devs banned me forever.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
I don't remember who was that had a patreon, but didn't post anything from the game, still it was always talking about it so people would donate.

Also the download link they gave it had shorteners and people were even downloading virus because of it, and guess what, they never took it out. So, goddamn i said this shitty story a fuckton of times by now so i make it quick, i complained about it, white knights attacked me, i defended myself, so devs banned me forever.
If I remember correctly a post was made on the project x forums about patreon. I think Miles maintains the website but constantly begs for donations to keep the site going but didn't want to make a patreon for project X itself. This is most likely due to patreon itself saying if you don't live up to your promises for the money you ask for you will be shut down.

This means that Zeta and the other crew would HAVE to focus on Project x development as a full time thing to maintain the cash flow but as we all know Zeta and the Devs are lazy and don't give a shit anymore.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
If I remember correctly a post was made on the project x forums about patreon. I think Miles maintains the website but constantly begs for donations to keep the site going but didn't want to make a patreon for project X itself.
Yes, it was that dude. But yes, patreon would kick the fuck out of them since the game has bestiality and loli on it.

Reactions: Amgresr and Deynan

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
If I remember correctly a post was made on the project x forums about patreon. I think Miles maintains the website but constantly begs for donations to keep the site going but didn't want to make a patreon for project X itself.
They would also get shutdown quite fast for making money off a franchise owned by SEGA but yes, Miles/Melissa constantly brings up the fact the people should consider donating to keep a dead website and forum up and running, though people don't see why as they bring no progress to the table anymore.

Miles can afford it, he/she just wants donations as any money they do make, they use it to keep their sim called Bounce Zone over at Second Life open and hosted.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes