156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I think there has been a new animation for the game published on e261 with Blaze and the plant boss. Part of that same animation was published there a while ago. Who knows how long it'll take for those animations to be implemented. They're quite good.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think there has been a new animation for the game published on e261 with Blaze and the plant boss. Part of that same animation was published there a while ago. Who knows how long it'll take for those animations to be implemented. They're quite good.
I would love to be wrong, but I think it's a different artist making fan art and animations. Name is mykiio on rule 34 website. The quality of their stuff is superb in my opinion, animations are much more detailed, compared to the ones in game, especially later updates.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
I would love to be wrong, but I think it's a different artist making fan art and animations. Name is mykiio on rule 34 website. The quality of their stuff is superb in my opinion, animations are much more detailed, compared to the ones in game, especially later updates.
Nope he is working on the game. They put him in charge of reworking some of the older animations but he apparently dislikes cum inflation which is sort of odd considering the game he's working on

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
In the comments of one of his animations someone asked when the animation would appear in the game and they answered that it would be next update or something along those lines. So they're for the game alright. And that's good news in my opinion, because they're high quality. The bad news is that the next update may be years away from now.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
In the comments of one of his animations someone asked when the animation would appear in the game and they answered that it would be next update or something along those lines. So they're for the game alright. And that's good news in my opinion, because they're high quality. The bad news is that the next update may be years away from now.
Knowing they took two years to put 2 new animations and that they said that this new ones were "hard" to code, i think like, 15 or 20 years maybe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deynan

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
what surprises me is that none has made a 3d game base off this and yes i want to see some one do better then zeta at making a game.

Shade177

Feb 2, 2019
I just downloaded the game and it opens, but it doesn't display at all. I can hear the game audio but I don't see the game even though there is an icon in the task bar showing that the game is running.

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
If anyone happens to have a rip of the latest version of the game at all, pop it over via PM. I think I'm going to go ahead and start working on implementing things into it as I have a lot of spare time on my hand for quite a while, since the team clearly are not showing any interest in the future of this, unless it provides profit.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
If anyone happens to have a rip of the latest version of the game at all, pop it over via PM. I think I'm going to go ahead and start working on implementing things into it as I have a lot of spare time on my hand for quite a while, since the team clearly are not showing any interest in the future of this, unless it provides profit.
Go to u18chan and look for the project x thread and near bottom you'll find those versions.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes