Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
He said ''can't not''. Double negative. He wants to play it because of all those tags.
oh... my bad. in bavarian language we always use double negative without actually meaning it (only one negative is actually considered while two are used). well,...jeah.

(there are some nice examples :p)

Reactions: ponyguy

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This is one hell of a game, but the really long hiatus between updates would have me wondering if they abandoned the game or not. Nice share, hope one day the game will be finished.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
I remember playing this game...years ago I think. Has it been around that long?
Yeah, it's really old. I still have my 5.5 version - for some reason - and that was released in 2014. It was one of my first forays into like actually downloaded hentai games.

Reactions: Sinndallas

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Was just wondering if anyone knew where to find the MOD or CHEAT for this game...........
It has been forever sense I have played this game......

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
What mod? cheats/trainer are two different things or you actually mean there is a mod?

amanda12

Oct 4, 2017
Was just wondering if anyone knew where to find the MOD or CHEAT for this game...........
It has been forever sense I have played this game......
Cheat engine works really well with it. The values aren't obfuscated, so just search for the number of credits or lives as they show up in the game.

The characters reset when lives FALL to zero, so if you want to switch characters, set lives to 1 and get hit a few times. Make sure you have enough credits though.

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
wow, been's years since i saw this. thanks for uploading.

By the way, does anyone have a compete save or something?

pretty difficult and long to beat just one stage. Enjoying the combat rape a lot

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
wow, been's years since i saw this. thanks for uploading.

By the way, does anyone have a compete save or something?

pretty difficult and long to beat just one stage. Enjoying the combat rape a lot
Check my post above.

Reactions: Darklust
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes