Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
And where is Sonic? :test:
To be added. They do a lot of animations per level and have decided to focus on finishing the levels they want to do before adding in more characters. He's definitely high on the list of characters to add, though.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
blaze has no animations for stage 3,4 and 5
They should be there for stage 3. Stage 4 & 5 are missing Blaze and Cream. Stage 5 doesn't have a gallery because the next update is going to have an entirely new gallery.

For stage 4, I remember them saying it'd been a long time since a release so they wanted to get out what they had - missing just Cream and Blaze. I don't know why they weren't updated at all for this release, probably same as last release. They're planning on adding in the stage 4 & 5 animations along with the new gallery.

Their last game-related post on the site was September 20th, but this isn't entirely unusual. The updates usually pop up here and there, but their actual releases are rather glacial. So we might be waiting a while for any real updates.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
They should be there for stage 3. Stage 4 & 5 are missing Blaze and Cream. Stage 5 doesn't have a gallery because the next update is going to have an entirely new gallery.

For stage 4, I remember them saying it'd been a long time since a release so they wanted to get out what they had - missing just Cream and Blaze. I don't know why they weren't updated at all for this release, probably same as last release. They're planning on adding in the stage 4 & 5 animations along with the new gallery.

Their last game-related post on the site was September 20th, but this isn't entirely unusual. The updates usually pop up here and there, but their actual releases are rather glacial. So we might be waiting a while for any real updates.
Fun little fact I found out, Blaze has one scene for stage 4 with the incubus.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
I love this game, been following them since the first version. They deserve all the attention they can get.

Reactions: Daxter250

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I could give you a whole list of why that's false but you probably won't give a shit...
SSJ appeared in manga in 91
super sonic appeared in their second game in 92 and was well known come 94
SSJ aired on TV in america in 95 (late 94 for japan)
super sonic first appeared on TV approx 2000

but i was messing around trying to make a funny but its well known that shes the sakura of naruto and shes in alot hentai cross overs with her

May 25, 2017
SSJ appeared in manga in 91
super sonic appeared in their second game in 92 and was well known come 94
SSJ aired on TV in america in 95 (late 94 for japan)
super sonic first appeared on TV approx 2000

but i was messing around trying to make a funny but its well known that shes the sakura of naruto and shes in alot hentai cross overs with her
That's like saying Megaman is a rip-off of Astro Boy because they're robot children and Astro Boy came out first. That's not how plagiarism works. Does dragon ball hold all rights to golden forms? Of course not, they didn't even do it first.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
That's like saying Megaman is a rip-off of Astro Boy because they're robot children and Astro Boy came out first. That's not how plagiarism works. Does dragon ball hold all rights to golden forms? Of course not, they didn't even do it first.
dude im just messing around you really dont have it take it that seriously about the common knowledge about whats in the anime and the game seven chaos emeralds and seven dragon balls and they both grant powers lets just say sonic was inspired by dragon ball :p

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Anyone can give ?
too lazy to scroll down a bit at the very first page?!???!
we also have a search bar for a reason ya know.
No Sonic, Tails, or Knuckles getting laid? No bueno!
sonic and tails are ingame :pokerFace:
sonic is one of the stage bosses and tails even is a playable character. just some animations near the end of the game are missing for him. knuckles has a guest role ingame.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
For anyone that doesn't know, development will come to a hiatus after the gallery update is released due to excessive trolling of zeta.

More info here:

Reactions: Daxter250

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
That's too bad about the hiatus. I really wanted them to push through and complete the game sometime soon so they could potentially add Tikal, Sticks, or Wave. Oh well.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
the game isn't that hard to beat. i easily finished it with zeta even though i suck brutally at beat'n'up games XD.

but here my save. stages and gallery are unlocked there. simply put it in the saves folder.
i want to tickle you silly for this :D

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes