3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
420356_oblozhkaf95.png

Overview:
This tale is a mythical detective novel about someone named Nathan. He's just your typical, a bit stereotypical, office worker, who was forced into circumstances he couldn't possibly prepare himself for. Those circumstances truly flipped his life upside down. Maybe now he will be able to find a new family, love, a point in life. Maybe he will just become a danger to himself. And others too.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-02
Release Date: 2023-06-15
Developer: GoodTriangle - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16r
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Only Censored Version will be updated to this thread. Read Here for the reason.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: FAN SIG -
GALLERY UNLOCKER & SCENE REPLAY

Fake Rabi ~ thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

001.png ana_2.1.png anna_sex_1.1.png Centr.png laura_3.png laura_bj_1.7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is your chance ... help the MC cope with the unworldly changes in his desk job end of life black hole life put him into and make him shine as it were yourself soaring trough the billionaire clouds;)!

Reactions: digliDood and Gods

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
I noticed that the girl on the right is the one featured in the patreon tiers and the avatar. Is she an option in this game?

edit: i looked at the 0.5 version and got my answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: notsonoble

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
The answer is Yes. Along with other characters that share similar features.
If that is the case that would mean that further updates to this will not be allowed on this site, sadly and not at all to my liking, but if she is indeed an option that's gonna cause some issues

• Sad
Reactions: rKnight

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
the author states that all characters are 18+.
That's good but still it all will depend on the admins/staff who take a look at it and they have to decide whether it veers too much into loli territory. My username showcases my stand on the matter but again we shall see what happens, if iti s allowed great cause this is a great looking game with great looking characters

Vuynjou

Jul 3, 2019
story is interesting and i'm loving this art style, i can't wait for further updates to the game

Last edited:

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
There are plenty of threads that have similar content so unless someone decides to specifically target this one i dont really see a reason why.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes